SAU Community

R33 Gearbox, Pair Recaro Sr3, Z32 Afm + Tomei Plug, Kts Swaybars, Apexi Pen Turbo Timer, Rb Xtreme Motorsport Clutch

After the weekends garage cleanout I have the following parts I no longer need. All parts in Adelaide will post at buyers expense - Updated 2/8

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

R33 GTS-T Manual Gearbox from a 76,000Km stock car complete with the shifter and boot ready to bolt straight in. The gearbox is in excellent condition with beautiful smooth changes.

Price - $1250 FIRM

r33gearbox.th.jpg

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Pair of mint Genuine Recaro SR3 Reclinable Race seats complete with recaro drivers and passengers base frames ready to bolt into R32 R33 R34 Cefiro and with a small bracket these would fit S13-S14. As the seats are Recaro complete with Recaro Base Frames I have had no problems with defects and these seats having rolled through regency with them.

Price - $1000 FIRM for the pair or will seperate if buyers for both

recarodrivers.th.jpgrecaropassengers.th.jpg

Bosch Z32 AFM complete in box with Tomei plug. Item is basically new was used for a couple of dyno runs

Price - $270 Delivered

Japanese KTS Front and Rear Aftermarket Swaybars originally off a R34 GT-T but fitted my R33 GTS-T perfectly complete with recently fitted new SuperPro D Bushes on the front bar. The bars are 27mm Front and 22mm Rear.

Price - $300 FIRM Pair

ktsswaybars.th.jpg

Apexi Pen Turbo Timer as new complete in box bought from Autobarn and as such has english manuals aswell as jap

Price - $100 Delivered

apexipenkit.th.jpgapexipenkitcloseup.th.jpg

Front Pair of Cusco Pillow Ball Upper Mounts to suit R32 R33 R34 & C34. The mounts are complete inbox with manuals etc having only been trial fitted before changing suspension setup for the third time. The Cusco pillow ball upper mounts enable improved steering performance, stability and braking. Features: Controls unwated forces during acceleration, braking and cornering +

Improves steering response and performance, increasing stability during turn in and braking.

Price - $250 Delivered (These are $353 from Nengun) Pictures are at the bottom of this thread

cuscopillowball.th.jpg

Xtreme Motorsport Clutch + Lightened Flywheel to suit RB25 (pretty sure would fit RB20 too) used for 200kms since new. Clutch features the completely re-designed pressure plate giving a nice soft pedal feel. Only selling as I have sourced an ATS Carbonetics Clutch to match my ATS Carbonetics 2 Way LSD.

Price - $600 (Was purchased for $1500)

Location - Adelaide will post at buyers expense

Contact - PM or SMS 0404998591

Edited by nigelswazi

UPDATE 5/8/09

R33 GTS-T Gearbox SOLD PENDING FULL PAYMENT

Z32 AFM SOLD PENDING PAYMENT

The following is still for sale

Pair of mint Genuine Recaro SR3 Reclinable Race seats

Japanese KTS Front and Rear Aftermarket Swaybars

Apexi Pen Turbo Timer

Front Pair of Cusco Pillow Ball Upper Mounts to suit R32 R33 R34 & C34

Xtreme Motorsport Clutch + Lightened Flywheel to suit RB25

willing to seperate the swaybars? interested in the front only, how much post to melb?

I have had a lot of requests to split if I were to split would be $160 for Front and $140 for Rear as the front has the as new Urethane D Bushes.

Due to size I don't believe Australia Post will take them so would have to be a courier at around $30 to your door in VIC. If Australia Post would take it around $25.

If the buyer falls through with the box PM me.

Sorry confirmed sold now

Z32 Confirmed Sold

Update 8/8/09

The following are now left for sale

Recaro - Drivers side - the all black seat as pictured above - $500 FIRM

Japanese KTS Front and Rear Aftermarket Swaybars

Apexi Pen Turbo Timer

Front Pair of Cusco Pillow Ball Upper Mounts to suit R32 R33 R34 & C34

Xtreme Motorsport Clutch + Lightened Flywheel to suit RB25

Edited by nigelswazi

Sorry confirmed sold now

Z32 Confirmed Sold