SAU Community

R33 Apexi Carbon Strut Brace, Rb25 480cc Injectors, Ase Rb Fmic Kit, Recaro Sr3, Kts Swaybars, Kts Castor Rods, Greddy Oil Cooler Kit, Apexi Tt

I have decided to combine and update this post as people were having trouble seeing whats sold and available in the last.

Well the car is finally almost finished after 12 months of chopping and changing my modifications so its time to have a final clearout so the following is for sale.

All parts are in Adelaide but happy to package and post or courier as needed at buyers expense.

Please either PM or SMS 0404998591 as I cannot answer my phone when at work. Please SMS and I will call you back when possible if needed

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Rare R33 Apexi Carbon Fibre Strut Brace in excellent condition weighs next to nothing yet extremely strong. Looks awesome installed the red matches any speedflow fittings you have fitted. Price - $200

apexicarbonstrutbrace.th.jpg

apexicarbonstrutbracecl.th.jpg

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

ASE, Autosport Engineering, RB FMIC Kit in excellent condition complete with mounting brackets, piping, silicon joiners, clamps, bolts etc. The core is 78mm or 80mm thick from memory Price - $280

asefmic.th.jpg

asefmiccorefront.th.jpg

asefmictop.th.jpg

6 x 480cc S15 Injectors complete in RB25 fuel rail in excellent condition, cleaned less than 5000kms ago, and good for 270-280+rwkw. Injectors have only just been removed and are still in a wet rail ready to bolt straight on. Price - $450

480ccinjectorstopx.th.jpg

480ccinjectorspintlesn.th.jpg

Mint Genuine Recaro SR3 Reclinable Race Seat complete with genuine base frame ready to bolt into R32 R33 R34 Cefiro and with a small bracket these would fit S13-S14. As the seats are Recaro complete with Recaro Base Frames I have had no problems with defects and these seats having rolled through regency with them. Price - $500 FIRM

recarodrivers.th.jpg

R33 Cusco Brake Master Stopper complete with installation bolts. The stopper is missing the disc bit at the end but I just used a 10 cent piece which worked perfectly. Made a huge difference in braking performance and pedal feel. Price - $50

cuscobrakemasterstopper.th.jpg

Japanese KTS Front and Rear Aftermarket Swaybars originally off a R34 GT-T but fitted my R33 GTS-T perfectly complete with recently fitted new SuperPro D Bushes on the front bar and new SuperPro end link bushes on the rear (sorry forgot to photo the end links but are included). The bars are 27mm Front and 22mm Rear. Price - $300 FIRM Pair

ktsswaybars.th.jpg

Japanese KTS Castor Rods to suit R33 R34 S14 S15 in excellent condition. Price - $200

ktscastorrods.th.jpg

Brand New in box Greddy Oil Cooler Kit to suit R33GTR / GTS-T + many other. Price - $675

greddyoilcoolerbox.th.jpg

greddyoilcoolermanualin.th.jpg

greddyoilcoolerinsidebo.th.jpg

greddyoilcoolercoreinbo.th.jpg

greddyoilcoolercoreside.th.jpg

greddyoilcoolercoretop.th.jpg

Brand New in box Attain HICAS Lockbar high quality solid Japanese HICAS Lockbar perfectly safe unlike the many cheaper unsafe/flexing china spec ones. Price - $175

attainhicasall.th.jpg

attainhicasstickerinstr.th.jpg

attainhicasbox.th.jpg

3" RB Stainless Front Pipe - suit RB20/RB25 complete with gearbox mounting bracket. Price - $100

Apexi Pen Turbo Timer as new complete in box bought from Autobarn and as such has english manuals aswell as jap. Price - $100 Delivered

apexipenkit.th.jpgapexipenkitcloseup.th.jpg

Front Pair of Cusco Pillow Ball Upper Mounts to suit R32 R33 R34 & C34. The mounts are complete in box with manuals etc having only been trial fitted before changing suspension setup for the third time. The Cusco pillow ball upper mounts enable improved steering performance, stability and braking. Features: Controls unwated forces during acceleration, braking and cornering +

Improves steering response and performance, increasing stability during turn in and braking. Price - $200 (These are $353 from Nengun)

cuscocambertops.th.jpg

Location - Adelaide but happy to post interstate at buyers expense

Contact - PM or SMS 0404998591 as I cannot answer my phone when at work. Please SMS and I will call you back when possible if needed

Edited by nigelswazi

• 3 weeks later...