SAU Community

Built Rb25 W26 Crank/rods/headwork/cams, Inlet Maifold And Fuel System, Are Alloy Rad And Cooler, Rb25 Box And Kit To Convert 32, Blitz Spec R Boost

Stripping out my 32 as need to get some cash together as building a house. Chassis is also for sale if you wont a good drift/track project

In Adelaide but wil ship, some parts still in car but can remove when required.

Engine: R33 RB25,2630cc?, fully built engine by Nisspeed here in Adelaide. Engine was built, engine dyno tuned and fitted in car, we used it for 12 months at about 4 drag meets and very little street use. Engine was stipped down to check it out and have a look, sump baffels were istalled, new rings and since then it has only just been started. Engine includes

RB26 crank balanced, streightened and ground

RB26 rods preped with ARP bolts

ARP cradle studs

Wiesco forged 87mm pistons

sump mods for anti oil surge

Metal head gasket

N1 oil/water pump

New thermostat

RB25 head ported

HD valve springs

HKS? 272 and 264 cams ( one was new the other as good as cant remember the exact specs)

HKS adjustable exh cam gear

ARP head studs

RB26 clear cover - modified

R33 CAS

Rocker covers painted gloss balck with -10 fittings for the breather pipes

engine does not include inlet/exh manifold/PS pump/alternator/ but can include parts if needed

Price: $5k

Inlet:

Custom inlet manifold on std runners - old Subzero type one, with 70mm? 5ltr holden throttle body

Includes alloy fuel rail with 75lb ~800cc Holley injectors

Sard pressure reg

Injectors, reg and fuel rail were new, mainfold SH but polished up

$1200

Fuel System

SX fuel pump, good for 700 HP

SX fuel filter

Alloy surge tank with pump and filter mounted on plate

Fuel cell about 30 ltr and lift pump

all conected with stainless braided teflon lines, all parts purchased new

$700

ARE cooler, 600x300x100 Bar and plate, 2.5" inlet, 3" outler,

anyone that knows ARE stuff know it is top quality, with cast end tanks for optimum flow etc, barely a mark on the cooler

$800

ARE 40mm radiator, duel pass cross flow, fits my 32, not sure if 33 etc are the same, includes large themo fan (15" ?)

$600

R33 RB25 gearbox, good contition still shifts smooth as, includes slave cyl

$1000

Conversion kit to put R33 box in R32 includes modified 1 piece tail shaft, modified gearbox mount

$100

Also have cooler piping in 2.5" and 3'' stainless, painted silver with tial BOV, and inlet pipe, 4" with big K&N filter can can include some of this if you buy multiple parts.

Blitz Duel SBC spec R boost controller, as new, $500

Dyno sheet attached of what the car did on the roller at about 1.4 bar boost

Please contact me by email [email protected]

post-429-1251959856_thumb.jpg

post-429-1251959962_thumb.jpg

post-429-1251960060_thumb.jpg

post-429-1251960105_thumb.jpg