SAU Community

Crashed My 33

Kurtis808

Hey everyone...been a while since ive been on here,

anyway...bloody run up the ass of a peugeot couple weeks ago, wasnt tooooo bad...f**ked the radiator and the radiator support and front kit and hood.

i was just wondering if any1 else had had a similer stack...coz the shops had my car for 4 weeks now, and that seems like forever with no car.

here some pic of it starting to cum back together. (if i can get the pic to work)

post-62548-1253612401_thumb.jpg

post-62548-1253612453_thumb.jpg

post-62548-1253612479_thumb.jpg

i was doing 60 and she was reversing out her driveway and she wasn't slow about either. It was like she seen my car and thought AHHH import lets f**k this guy over.

Pity it worked out in mt favor since you're not ment to reverse out on to a roadway and she didn't traffic check as she almost hit the car in front of me.

mate i'm in the same boat as you, my cars been at the smash repair place now for 8 weeks was told it would be ready at latest three weeks from accident, i was the same as you run up the bum of some car at 30km ph not happy. Im with shannons and they told me to ring the place every second day to see how its going. But i think that will just shit them and make them take there time putting it back together, or well it's going to look awsome.

hope yours turns out great, will post picts when finished

Yeah so my car has been in the shop for about 3 weeks now i was ment to pick it up on Friday now told i have to meet him there after i finsh work @ 5:30 tonight lets hope when i get there it's bloody ready.

i got my car back yesterday night just been out for a cruise around Frankston - Baxter f**king wheel arch plastic shit decided to fall off while i was going down the Frankston freeway.

Na not yet i'll take a pic tomoz while at work.

You know that plastic shit that goes in the wheel arch?....... well that came loose while i was driving and ended up wedging itself behind my wheel was a great pain in the arse to get it out

sorry to hear its taking awhile.. I've had something similiar last month for the people who know what happened. someone went into me under the influence of alcohol... he completely f**ked the corner of my silvia.. but yeah mate it can take time depending on parts sometimes you have more luck going to certain import wreckers or import dealers who are able to help source parts. mines almost done after a month. if you need a hand with getting any parts feel free to PM me.

post-45807-1253957758_thumb.jpg

post-45807-1253958122_thumb.jpg