SAU Community

Urgent Help Needed - Offset R33 Gtr

Hi All,

I am in the final stage of completing my order on the nengun website. But I am having trouble coming to the conclusion of which offset I need in order to fill the guards nicely on my 96' R33 GTR VSpec. I am purchasing the RAYS VOLK GT-C Face 2 19" x 10.5" x Offset ???. I need to know what offset would I need in order to achieve this look of the GTR in the pic below. The offset options I have in that size are; +12, +24, +37 and -8. Also I am going for a stretched tyre look, would you say a 245/30R19 would fit a 10.5 in rim safely? Reason I'd like a 245 is so I don't have to lip the guards, but at worst case I will lip guards and put a 285/30 tires on their instead.

I am also getting the TEIN-Type Flex fully adjustable suspension package for road use, not the track. Anybody had any experience with this suspension package on their GTR?

post-64957-1254135579_thumb.jpg

Edited by Jason82

Hi All,

I am in the final stage of completing my order on the nengun website. But I am having trouble coming to the conclusion of which offset I need in order to fill the guards nicely on my 96' R33 GTR VSpec. I am purchasing the RAYS VOLK GT-C Face 2 19" x 10.5" x Offset ???. I need to know what offset would I need in order to achieve this look of the GTR in the pic below. The offset options I have in that size are; +12, +24, +37 and -8. Also I am going for a stretched tyre look, would you say a 245/30R19 would fit a 10.5 in rim safely? Reason I'd like a 245 is so I don't have to lip the guards, but at worst case I will lip guards and put a 285/30 tires on their instead.

I am also getting the TEIN-Type Flex fully adjustable suspension package for road use, not the track. Anybody had any experience with this suspension package on their GTR?

The rims pictured are the +12 offset, and have a 285 30-19 tyre...I too am looking into this exact wheel combo.

The rims pictured are the +12 offset, and have a 285 30-19 tyre...I too am looking into this exact wheel combo.

Sweet! Well I just went out and measured the standard 33 GTR rim which is a 17x9 +30 offset...So if I have my calculations right, a +12 offset in a 10.5 inch rim will will give 1mm less (inner to the strut) and 37mm extra (outer to the guard).

Does that sound right to you? I gotta be sure especially if I gonne be spending $4k on rims!

Sweet! Well I just went out and measured the standard 33 GTR rim which is a 17x9 +30 offset...So if I have my calculations right, a +12 offset in a 10.5 inch rim will will give 1mm less (inner to the strut) and 37mm extra (outer to the guard).

Does that sound right to you? I gotta be sure especially if I gonne be spending $4k on rims!

I'm really not sure to be honest dude, but I totally know where you're coming from. It's so hard when you can't see them on the car.

I was just quoting another guy on here who knows that car you've pictured. A7ERX is his username on GTR.co.uk forum I believe, might be worth a track down.

J