SAU Community

Pub Crawl!

impact_blue

OFFICIAL SAU PUB CRAWL – 2009

Saturday 17th October 2009

Firstly, i’d like to take this opportunity to mention that this year’s pub crawl runs 1 day short of being exactly a year from last years!!!

Secondly, the layout has been changed this year, due to much confusion and a different format and method (no runners, no kitty, no jobs!).

Welcome, to the 5th SAU Pub Crawl.

The Crawl is open to forum members, members partners, and esteemed guests (ie. a friend who has been declared to the crawl organisers before the event).

The Crawl will have 5 locations, including dinner. Participants will be expected to endure peer pressure to drink 2 drinks per pub in light of the fact that it is a shorter crawl. The evening will kick off at 6.30pm for Dinner & drinks at Venue 1, and follow on from there following the layout and ruling below.

Venue 1: Hollywood Gardens (Spring Hill Hotel – 100 Leichhardt Street, Spring Hill

Venue 2: 320 on Leichhardt – 320 Boundary Street, Spring Hill

Venue 3: St Pauls – Cnr Leichhardt & Wharf Streets, Spring Hill

Venue 4: O Bar – 52 Astor Terrace, Spring Hill

Venue 5: DownUnder Bar – Cnr Ann & Edward Streets, Brisbane

RULES

Once you sign up you better have a bloody good reason if you cancel!

There is a maximum of 1 hour spent at each location once the participants have their drinks. After participants have had their fill of said location, OR once 60 minutes has elapsed (whichever comes first), the crawl will move on regardless of unfinished drinks/urination breaks etc. This means you WILL be left behind!!

-----*-----*-----*-----*-----*-----*-----*-----*-----*-----*-----*-----*-----*-----*-----

PARTICIPATION

You must indicate your availability by replying in this thread. All participants must have nominated themselves by Friday 16th October by 3pm.

So there you have it folks. This is a great opportunity to do something when the vehicles are left at home.

If there is anyone who lives a little far from the city and needs a place to crash, there is a double bed and a double sofa bed available at our place, as well as 2 swags so just let me know.

Please don’t hesitate to ask questions if you have any, get your replies in as soon as you know you’re available, and I hope to see a lot of you there!

PS. Josh, there is no excuse for not attending this year you little weasel :dry:

ATTENDEES

impact_blue (anna) +1

bunta (andy)

pear (chris)

lilweiner (joshie)

hojak (michael)

CrAzY-BoY

mickle (michael)

Joe-89

Rhinorebel

Maybes/late meet ups

sambo (sam)

oblivion (ho-man)

bloodzkull (steven)

mrbenno (ben)

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm interested! dunno if I can commit to it yet... but interested.

Maybe 'cause it s friday arv and I feel like getting a little bit sh!tfaced right now :P

Hell yeah! Missed last year, wont miss this year's.

excellent! Can't wait to have ya along :-D

I'm interested! dunno if I can commit to it yet... but interested.

Maybe 'cause it s friday arv and I feel like getting a little bit sh!tfaced right now :P

haha COMMIT *shakes fist*

the list is pretty much up to date, but i expect pretty much everyone to only reply at the last minute as per usual, dinner is at the first pub, if you dont dress like barbie i will be upset

hey, being a new member, i can make it, but ill have to meet you all at venue 2/3 as i have dinner plans already. could i get a phone number or something via pm so i can contact you on my way in?