SAU Community

Looking For The Old Owner

hey guys i just bought my mate's old r32 and it has had a few modifications done to it. my mate bought it like that from a guy on the gold coast and he had bought it from someone in NSW. it looks like it has been set up for drifting. i'm looking at getting in touch with the original owners so i could get a list of the mods they have done on it.

its an original looking 32. havent seen any other skylines going round like this one so it should be easy for someone to remember it lol.

thanks in advance guys for your feedback on this.

post-62518-1255161249_thumb.jpg

post-62518-1255161315_thumb.jpg

post-62518-1255161339_thumb.jpg

post-62518-1255161469_thumb.jpg

The car is in your possesion, you should know what mods are on it?

If you want the history of your car, try googling your VIN/chassis number, engine number, any known rego numbers, or ask whoever you bought it off for details.

I tracked most of my Cefiro's history back a good couple of years using Google, eBay and some forums, not that it returned much for me, I've found pulling the car apart is a much better indication of its history.

The car is in your possesion, you should know what mods are on it?

If you want the history of your car, try googling your VIN/chassis number, engine number, any known rego numbers, or ask whoever you bought it off for details.

I tracked most of my Cefiro's history back a good couple of years using Google, eBay and some forums, not that it returned much for me, I've found pulling the car apart is a much better indication of its history.

yeah thats a good way to find the history if its been in an acco. i've checked over it and found a few mods that are obvious like the suspension, brake booster stopper, front mount, etc..

i thought it would just be good to talk to the old owner as they were the ones who set it up drift-spec.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• Latest Posts

• Mmmm no, that's a white series 2 R33 GTS-t
    • Oh and.... "no bubble on the dash" ---> immediate no mod status.
    • To be Frank (always liked that name), I reckon this is a better idea. I'm an R32 man from day 1 and the really good surviving examples that are still in stock form should stay that way. Let ye conscience guide you my son 🙂
    • Serious answer: The Japanese call them "HCR32純正アルミホイール" (HCR32 Junsei arumi wheel). https://www.google.com/search?sca_esv=9781a9b17bdb0a90&q=HCR32純正アルミホイール&uds=ADvngMi969x8VO53s3Ns6zY_q0mz1wQSG62T0CP-XYz351Bz4k-UlCLmEIs3_DOvTIrJbtR53zUINohMWufGSNcE7u-Sy3WX5TUjyDJHK7ocoDfeYw5W1tSwzUlYREw7kf4AsG4TMceIn7jdSxdsPXSr015SPQ0N4d0VoByGkenzSrAe8dyXSHA-cFV7LpaAVKCIPCKphRBK4ExnPj5Wp8Ymbl6ZrzN4uV9O1oqNcySxxJLogfY6FULbGlMPmheHkf5T89XXkWHUmA-Kn76muIhfC4LNQ0WaaP4QrndS6u2ovf8NUIsYJ7oFJ81Is4MDHNu_WMQr5vRcNCw-OO7NiSgP3rP02XVontjydtRrPYYnhoyPrwFoPHU&udm=2&prmd=isvnmbtz&sa=X&ved=2ahUKEwjYlNzYxcuGAxW72DQHHb8ODIAQtKgLegQIDhAB&biw=1920&bih=911&dpr=1 The English name for them would be "(insert model name) genuine wheels"?  As a side note, they fit perfectly on 1st and 2nd gen Suzuki Swift Sports: https://www.google.com/search?q=HCR32純正アルミホイール+スズキスイフト&sca_esv=9781a9b17bdb0a90&udm=2&biw=1920&bih=911&ei=aBBkZsT2KMS60-kP8IGZwAE&ved=0ahUKEwjEyoTbxcuGAxVE3TQHHfBABhgQ4dUDCBA&uact=5&oq=HCR32純正アルミホイール+スズキスイフト&gs_lp=Egxnd3Mtd2l6LXNlcnAiNkhDUjMy57SU5q2j44Ki44Or44Of44Ob44Kk44O844OrIOOCueOCuuOCreOCueOCpOODleODiEjCXFCgA1iiWHALeACQAQCYAYkBoAHzDaoBBDE4LjK4AQPIAQD4AQGYAgCgAgCYAwCIBgGSBwCgB_wH&sclient=gws-wiz-serp
    • Took a little trip  went to nismo hoping the get my fuel tank hoses and unfortunately they told me they didn’t have stock luckily I was able to go to a Nissan parts store and they were able to order them in for me  then can home and cleaned the tank with some degreaser and fitted the new hoses before putting it back in the car