SAU Community

Apexi Boost Controlar

lawler

He I was wondering if anyone here has experience with the Apexi boost control solenoid for the power fc.

I broke a power fc a while ago and have sence soild it and I still have the boost controler stuff so I just want to find out if every thing is there and then it will be up for sale

He I was wondering if anyone here has experience with the Apexi boost control solenoid for the power fc.

I broke a power fc a while ago and have sence soild it and I still have the boost controler stuff so I just want to find out if every thing is there and then it will be up for sale

What pfc model was the boost controller for?

dunno man, ill give ya $100 for it :-P

$120 and you can have it. Its only sits only sitting in a box in my bed room same place it has been for a year doing nothing so. and that should be enough to cover the rest to get my 3 1/2 inch dump pipe made up for the 31

0111100946-00.jpg

0111100946-01.jpg

0111100947-00.jpg

Edited by lawler

$120 and you can have it. Its only sits only sitting in a box in my bed room same place it has been for a year doing nothing so. and that should be enough to cover the rest to get my 3 1/2 inch dump pipe made up for the 31

0111100946-00.jpg

0111100946-01.jpg

0111100947-00.jpg

The boost controller kits arn't all the same. You can actually fry a FC board if you plug in the wrong model boost controll kit to the wrong board.

I'll take it for 120 delivered to Lutana/Moonah Tas.

Cheers

J

Edited by XRATED

" The optional boost controller kit for the Power FC consists of the pressor sensor, pressure sensor harness and solenoid. The solenoid should be plumbed between your manifold and the wastegate actuator (internal wastegate setup). For external wastegate setup it should be plumbed between the manifold and your external wastegate pressure line. The pressure sensor should be plumbed in parrallel with the factory MAP sensor which is used by your standar boost guage.

The solenoid has two labels on it, you should match them accordingly

COM line should goto wastegate actuator

NO line should goto intercooler piping

It can be T'eed into the plumbing with its included T piece fitting.

Boost Controller Kit Type #1

3 wire plug, Solenoid runs to stock boost control loom on stock ECU wiring loom.

3 wires in Apexi loom are for Map sensor - Signal, Ground and Power

Boost Controller Kit Type #2

5 wire plug, Solenoid runs to map sensor harness which runs to Boost Controller port on PowerFC

3 wires are for Map sensor - Signal, Ground and Power. 2 Wires are for Solenoid Power and Ground

Skyline RB25DET PowerFC and GTR RB26 Uses Type #1

The pressure sensor has the main wiring harness directly attached to itself, one end plugs into the 5 pin port on the PowerFC. The solenoid piggybacks off the Pressure Sensor wiring harness which leads to the PowerFC connector port. The wiring is shown below. ""

Its to suit an rb25det so ill say its a type 1. Ive gota go to work now so ill double check tommorrow.

And yes I know its cheap and now theres 3 peoplesay they want it. Could all ways pm me anoffer and see which way it gose?

• 2 weeks later...
Its to suit an rb25det so ill say its a type 1. Ive gota go to work now so ill double check tommorrow.

And yes I know its cheap and now theres 3 peoplesay they want it. Could all ways pm me anoffer and see which way it gose?

f**k me red your spelling is shit house

so red how did you f**k your computer ? didn't wire it up wrong did you ?? lol