SAU Community

Fs Sa | Nissan Silvia S13 K's

DSC00312.jpg

DSC00313.jpg

DSC00314.jpg

DSC00315.jpg

Please note; The car now has no rear spoiler and boot holes filled with rubber gromits but will sell the spoiler with the car.

-----------------------------------------------------

------------------------------------------------------

Hey to all.

Up for sale is my 1990 Nissan Silvia S13 K's.

The car has a genuine 192,xxx k's on it - As most of you would know, alot of imports come from Japan with the k's on the dash wound back, this would suggest this is a more genuine car so to speak.

The car is a genuine CA18DET 4spd automatic.

Navy blue in colour, trim is a grey and black colour.

The vehicle has all electrics that all work perfectly, they include electric sunroof, electric windows, mirros, power steering, and importantly ice cold A/C.

The car was previously owned by a close friend of mine for 5-6 years, and in that time he regularly serviced the car, and replaced whatever was broken with top quality parts.

The car was serviced at 190,000k's

I know for a fact the turbo is newer then the car as his old turbo sh!t itself, as with the transmission.

The trans shifts perfectly, very very smooth & firm with different electronic functions. (as per factory).

The car has a full 3" turbo exhaust which looks from what I can see is a stainless system.

Has a hybrid FMIC kit.

K&N Air filter.

Autometer 'Phatnom' boost gauge.

Contains a pretty nice sound system, sub, amp, head deck, etc sounds nice.

Everything seems to be very nice and tight. Maybe a few bushes to be replaced in the car? But drives very nice to me.

I have recently put a new thermostat in it and cleaned out the housing and now keeps cool on the hottest of days.

Car is currently running at 12psi.

Car has an alarm of some sort with n immobilizer

Brand new brake pads all round

I have probably forgotten a few bits of imformation so dont be affraid to post up and or PM me to find out whatever it is that I havn't touched on.

Can get pictures of what ever apon request for interstate buyers.

Pictures up!

Will get fresh pictures this weekend.

PM me or 0433830055.

Thanks guys,

Wayne. :D

Will only trade for a set of work meister S1/2/3 18x10/10.5" +20 or there abouts with black centers and polished dish with cash my way!

Otherwise I do NOT want any trades!!

BACK UP FOR SALE.

At this stage the car is back up for sale, 2 attempts at the car being picked up by the supposed buyer have failed and a deposit that was meant to be paid has also failed to come through.

Will find out this weekend if he is buying it but at this stage it is first in best dressed and this time the car will not be held for anyone unless a deposit has been left there and then.

Thanks for all the interest guys and keep it coming.

Wayne.