SAU Community

Topic: Ec Twilight 17.02.10 - $1200 Worth Of Prize Money, Timing, Drinks And More...

white_skyline

Hey All,

The EC Twilight events have become of interest of late and just wanted to give you a heads up on an event on the 17th Feb

$1,200 of prizes on the table from RDA, EBC and Sureflo Perfromane Exhaust (and no i do not work for any of those companies) for things like fastest lap and specific classes - coupe, sedan, hatch, etc.

More information is on the epcc.net.au website.

Have some friends which drive in the series and with it now open to JDM and Aussie cars should be really exciting this year – from behind the steering wheel or from both pit wall :huh:

See you trakside thumbsup.gif

White_Skyline

$345 entry????

Yes its $345...those JPM photo's you get included are expensive apparently.

Also Kumho and FSport are sponsoring the series too - which means 10% off all tyres / race seats / suits / helmets and they are also putting down $200 for one of the classes at each event - prize pool is now up to $1400 :P (from looking on the site)

So if my maths isn't out - max you could win on the day is $600?

Not a bad day at the office if you have some car control skills :D

Edited by white_skyline

So if my maths isn't out - max you could win on the day is $600?

Not a bad day at the office if you have some car control skills :)

hahah thats why I wont be going :bomb_ie::D

nah I'll keep an eye on it, and see what the class I would fall into goes. If I even have half a chance i'll give it a go :D

there going to be more of them throughout the year?

club supersprint is $180

Eastern Creek also has private practice for L2S also if you want plain vanilla track time:

Friday 5th February

Saturday 6th March

Friday 12th March

Friday 16th April

Friday 28th May

Friday 18th June

Friday 2nd July

Friday 6th August

Friday 22nd October

Friday 29th October

Friday 19th November

$95 for ARDC members and $125 for non-members