SAU Community

1997 Nissan Skyline R33 Series Ii Gtst

Vehicle: 1997 Nissan Skyline R33 Series II GTST Turbo

Transmission: Manual

Colour: Bright Red

KMS: 155xxx

Extra Info: The car is a standard late M-Spec model that comes with factory side skirts and rear pods. I have fitted a cat back exhaust, pod filter. short shifter kit and rear Nismo strut brace. The previous owners have fitted a heavy duty clutch and Tein front castor rods. The rest of the car is standard.

Known faults: I'm an honest seller so I'll list what I know (I'm a mechanic by trade)

The vehicle is running slightly on the rich side due to an exhaust manifold leak. It will require removal and replacement of gasket and refacing the manifold.

It will also probably need a new oxygen sensor (I'd recommend it anyway). It lacks power above 4000rpm due to this fault. I would also check the turbo while its all out. The vehicle is still drivable just annoying when you are trying to accelerate quickly.

Cosmetically it needs the front fog lamp covers and I recommend replacement of the bonnet - it has a slight crack underneath on the frame.

Other than those issues the rest of the car is in good condition. The interior is clean with no rips or tears in seats.

I believe $7500 is a reasonable price taking into consideration the faults. It is an urgent sale as I need the cash so will be accepting reasonable offers.

PM for further details.

Note: Wheels pictured are not included in the sale.

post-11067-1263803538_thumb.jpg

post-11067-1263803548_thumb.jpg

post-11067-1263803559_thumb.jpg

Edited by DRFT33

• 2 weeks later...