SAU Community

Mid Pipe Mod A Must !

The Law

Run one of our WR35FS Fuel Surge tanks, allows full power at under 10 litres tank level, and can save you 50kg or so in fuel load :blush:

Thats not important to some that dont race their cars (I think GT-Ricer was being a little tongue in cheek) but it is well important to others that go racing on the odd weekend and want the fastest lap time possible :D

.....I think GT-Ricer was being a little tongue in cheek) but it is well important to others that go racing on the odd weekend and want the fastest lap time possible :)

Tongue in cheek about weight savings ? Who, moi? Last Wednesday at EC Burrows Drive day I did 50.0 l/100 (have photo to remember it) after lunch. How long would a half full tank last? 1 session max.

I must have had a very fast, clear run because I did 1:45 when all my other laps in heavy traffic were 1:51 - 1:53. Maybe I "cheated", I am a bit dubious about my timing skills using the on-board stop watch.

Edited by GT-Ricer

Oh apologies.....I thought you were joking about saving weight and money by not running a high fuel load!

The downside to it all is that as you start to get quicker right handers will begin to cause the engine to cough and splutter from fuel surge. Been there, done that :D

Run a Driftbox, takes all the guessing out of lap times :P

Edited by Martin Donnon

• 5 months later...

Agree

Just fitted Willall mid pipe, what a difference!

Prob need to get the rest of it now, plus some bigger/ram air gear at the front. The factory scoops at the bottom are screaming out to be plumbed up and into the airbox intakes.

Anybody tried that already?

Kymbo