SAU Community

Hello Everyone,

This is my first post in here.

Well my name is Brenden, I'm 17 almost 18 and i live in Ipswich. ( Quick Intro)

Anyways, Here is my question.

What sort of engine comes stock on a Nissan Skyline 1994 Series 1, Gtst ?

I'm no to sure on all the engines and all that just to be honest, So any help would be great

Its a turbo thats had a non turbo motor put in. I'm not sure what the laws are where you are, but if you're not allowed to drive a turbo, even with the engine swap this may not be legal to drive.

Sounds like it might need a bit of work. If it was so simple to hook the speedo up surely he would do it. Is the motor an RB25/30 or is it an RB30 from an R31/VL commodore? Theres so little info in his ad.

If you're not really mechanically minded I'd have someone who knows what they're doing have a look over it. Could be more trouble than its worth.

You might be better off buying a car for a few thousand more with reg and rwc supplied.

Taken from his original For Sale thread:

"its a gtst with rb30e motor n 5spd fitted , good luck with your sale bro"

"it is currantly unregod because i got defected and didnt have money to clear tha defect its jst tha exghust that need changing

or jst tha tip .."

So its an R31/VL motor, the car is defected, it needs work, its been up for sale at a cheap price for a fair amount of time. I'd say avoid it and find a non turbo in good running order with reg and rwc.

Check the for sale section on here and I'm sure you'll find a good car at a decent price.