SAU Community

Any Apprentice Or Recently Qualified Boilermakers On Here?

VB-

ok so i know theres a few of you on here. just got the 'plan a complete ativity' module, and its been given as homework over the holidays. homework is the very reason i went with a trade rather than further study, its a c*nt of an idea. anyway, point is, anyone done this recently and still got a copy i can blatantly plagurize? i am willing to go as far as changing the name though, coz i'm a nice guy and all

cheers,

Ben

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

its an actual module, but its just an assignment, we got some very basic crieria sheet, pretty sure its in the bin somewhere, didnt give much info, but the report itself has to be pretty detailed (c*nt of a teacher lol)

because building something start to finish is something i havent already done in the last 3 years? or writing a report about a job i've already done?

i fail to see how taking a short cut on this particular module is going to make me a 'dumb f*ck tadesman'?

because building something start to finish is something i havent already done in the last 3 years? or writing a report about a job i've already done?

i fail to see how taking a short cut on this particular module is going to make me a 'dumb f*ck tadesman'?

If you've done it plenty in the last 3 years you should stop being a lazy flamin mongrel and do the work they've assigned to you just incase you are doin something wrong and they point it out. written report on something like this shouldnt take you anymore than an hour so why dont you just do the report.

and sorry my bad, i should have put lazy dumb f**k tradesmen there.

• 3 weeks later...

yeah its wierd like that. there were guys in my class that had completely different modules to me. one guy didnt have to do TIG welding! i asked if he did any pre-app's or anything like that... nope.

• 2 weeks later...

haha had a fitter tell me my welding was sh*t yesterday. i would have abused him if he wasnt right.... :) i'm a bit of a hack lol

lol at least your an honest hack

i had to do a bit of welding at work the other day, seems no boilermakers answer theyre phone at 4am lol

lol at least your an honest hack

i had to do a bit of welding at work the other day, seems no boilermakers answer theyre phone at 4am lol