SAU Community

Phillcom Rally Time Attack Round 2

Catford

TimeAttackR2.jpg

Phillcom Rally Time Attack Round 2 2010

The Mitsubishi GSR/EVO Club Present Round 2 of the 3 part Phillcom Rally Time Attack Series 2010.

The event will be held at Mallala Motor Sport Park on Sunday 25th July 2010.

The Phillcom Rally Time Attack Round 2 will be limited to ONLY 36 entries, positions are filling fast.

Competition will be based on timed hot laps with ample opportunities to attain a personal best.

The sprint will possess dynamic levels of competition with the introduction of Modification Classes and DOT Tyre Restrictions.

Local Tuner Houses will again battle it out for workshop honours and the outright round win!

Trophies for ALL Classes, privateers are welcome and catered for.

This event is sure to please both competitors and spectators with the best drivers and workshop machines providing non-stop action!

Competitiors must have a minimum L2S or L2SJ CAMS Licence and CAMS Car Club Membership to enter. Click here if you do not have these items.

All Tuner Houses and Businesses are welcome to compete in the Phillcom Rally Time Attack Series 2010. Please contact [email protected] for further details.

For all information on Phillcom Rally Time Attack Round 2 July 25th 2010 please view here.

Time Attack Sponsors

Phillcom Rally

Infinity Signs

Willall Racing

Lakeview Chiropractic

Adelaide Radial Tyre

S & J Automotive

Autosport

Australian Motors Mitsubishi

Phillcom Rally Time Attack Round 2 2010

pdf-med.gifPhillcom Rally Time Attack Round 2 2010 ENTRY FORM

pdf-med.gifPhillcom Rally Time Attack Round 2 2010 SUPP REGS

hey mate, you entering in the stag? I was thinking about throwing the S14 in club class.

Ryan

Yep, Stagea is going in for a bit of fun. :blink:

• 4 weeks later...
Event looks like fun....Hope there will be pics or even video posted up!!! :banana:

How about you come on down and see for yourself!!! :D

How about you come on down and see for yourself!!! :D

I wish I could!! :D I'm booked out lol Pics or Ban Roo!! :D

p.s hope you got the front rotors? Will send the rears next week!

I wish I could!! :woot: I'm booked out lol Pics or Ban Roo!! :)

p.s hope you got the front rotors? Will send the rears next week!

Yep got them thanks :D Too bad they're not going on the stag now :P

Lots like I'll be doing the time attack with bog stock brakes ... yay :P

• 2 weeks later...
Reckon i'll head out for a look and some inspiration

Do you think a black volvo will inspire you? :)

Heading outside now to do some more work on getting the Stagea ready. Calipers finally arrived ... so I might have that brake upgrade sorted afterall. :(

Awesome event, had a blast! Pulled a PB of 1:20.78 in the S14 with stock trim and stock T28BB :-)). Well done to the organisers!

Yep ... very well run event. :)

First time out in the Stagea and I've pulled a PB of 1m32.2s in the Stagea on street tyres. Ended up running consistent 1m33s most of the day, awd power sliding around the circuit, so the limiting factor is not the driver :P Going to sort out the misfire and get better tyres and hope to get into the 1m30s. Finished 7 seconds behind WRXs with semi-slicks :P

I was 8th in the modified class before this event. With my result of 12th in the class (32nd overall out of 36), I hope not to be bumped down the ladder too much :P Damn fat-ass stageas! :P

Glad to hear you had fun! Did you end up getting any footage?

I screwed up the use of the camera a few times, but I'm downloading the vids during my lunch break (in 10 minutes or so) and I hope to post them up.

I'm sure I got the vid of my fastest lap. :)

The Stagea got noticed alot too ... lots of pics taken of the Stag in action (will hit up the photography websites later this week) ... very unusual (apparently) to Time Attack a heavy family wagon :P