SAU Community

Mitsubishi Fto Fs $4500

hey guys the gf is selling her fto nuffin wrong with it at all clearing way for the new car as we have a lil one on the way so its time for it to go but i have an add on carsales for 9000$ but i want for 4500$ for it soo if anyone wants it let me asap all the car is in great condition as i said gfs car not thrashed or nuffin heres a a link to car sales take no note of the price k cheers pm me for details or call me names jay 0425459359

http://www.carsales.com.au/all-cars/privat...5&silo=1011

hey mate

pretty keen on the fto,

just wondering though, why so cheap? is it the repairable writeoff thing?

like i said really keen to come take a test drive, just wondering if its reliable?

cheers

Dan

nah man pretty strait car was origonally goin for 9000$ but the gfs grandmother bought her a new ve sv6 cos we having a baby so the car is just takin up space where u located? car is a1 all over but have a few people goin to see it tonight about 5

im on the central coast

i might organise a time next week to come see it, ill wait until the people inspect it tonight though and see if it sold or not

my numbers 0401224929 if all interest falls through shoot me a msg or just reply on here (ill be on later tonight) and ill start organising a time to come down

cheers

dan

sorry man cars sold the first guy to come see it bought it aye sold it for 5000$

• 2 weeks later...