SAU Community

To Much Negative Camber Help!

Dan85

Hello all, long story short tyers wearing on the inside good old bloke at bob Jane no help was wondering where in Brisbane can I get camber arms and where can I get them fitted or the name of a good suspension place near briabane that could help. Car was lowered by previous owner thus the problem with to much negitave camber any sugestions would be great cheers! Car is an 03 v35 350GT

Hello all, long story short tyers wearing on the inside good old bloke at bob Jane no help was wondering where in Brisbane can I get camber arms and where can I get them fitted or the name of a good suspension place near briabane that could help. Car was lowered by previous owner thus the problem with to much negitave camber any sugestions would be great cheers! Car is an 03 v35 350GT

I had a Stillen Camber kit come with my car. It has adjustable camber arms and toe arms - pretty good value for $$$. On that note make sure your toe angles aren't off. The only problem with them is that the closest I can get to 0 camber on the rear is -1. The front arms are a bit more adjustable and will go all the way to +.25

U can 'em off eBay - the $US is pretty weak at the moment so it's best to order from there!

Edited by diabolique

Is it lowered by springs or coilovers?

If it is lowered by springs, maybe it's a good idea to get a decent coilovers too as it will be a lot easier to deal with camber.

Is it lowered by springs or coilovers?

If it is lowered by springs, maybe it's a good idea to get a decent coilovers too as it will be a lot easier to deal with camber.

just springs, what coil overs would you recommend ? Cheers

just springs, what coil overs would you recommend ? Cheers

So far, the best coilovers I know about in decent price range would be BC racing coilovers.

One of the member on here, CRISP 35, just installed his fortnight ago on his V35 coupe. The ride quality is still good to drive daily and you can get one for about $1400.

Edited by Victor.T

Cheers Guys! thanks for the advice. Only one more question, I should get Coilovers before Camber kit correct ?

Cheers

Edited by Dan85