SAU Community

Z Tube Owners

Just asking because im thinking of getting one + apexi drop in filter, not keen on the K&N because its oiled

Local nissan dealer wanted $330 for one which is a joke when they can be had for $90US + $45 postage

Was also thinking if I was going to go through e-bay to try and get the tube + spacer + camber arms at the same time to save on postage

if youre keen i've been lookin at gettin a stillen cai kit and sometimes theyre bundled with stillen z tubes.. if you want we can order one of these combos and split the value of the tube and postage? I just want the cai kit and will probably get a cf or chrome z tube

Yeah Palm Beach 4221

I just got a reply back from the e-bay seller that sells the stillen z tubes

He wants $35 postage to australia and the tube is $59

I'd get one aswell at that price and I live up near Coomera

• 2 weeks later...

g'day fellas,

i've emailed stillen and got a reply back today.

basically the kit from their website: stillen CAI + z-tube is priced at 261.48US

i was quoted postage to melb at ~210US via fedex, which is abit steep...

not sure if this is a decent price or not, as i havnt heard back from a few other sites i've emailed.

cheers,

steven

Edited by steebs

g'day fellas,

i've emailed stillen and got a reply back today.

basically the kit from their website: stillen CAI + z-tube is priced at 261.48US

i was quoted postage to melb at ~210US via fedex, which is abit steep...

not sure if this is a decent price or not, as i havnt heard back from a few other sites i've emailed.

cheers,

steven

mate let me know when youre gonna order.. i will 100% order this kit with you and we can split postage

mate let me know when youre gonna order.. i will 100% order this kit with you and we can split postage

Ohh also 210 is ridiculous

i ordered a carbon fibre diffuser from the states and paid 150US and that was a massive ass box

this kit would be max a quarter the size of that box...

are you in melb too ?

if anyone else is in melb, let me know, maybe i can sort out a group buy with them or something

any yeh, thats what i thought when i saw the price of postage - its basically the same price as the intake haha

cheers,

steven

are you in melb too ?

if anyone else is in melb, let me know, maybe i can sort out a group buy with them or something

any yeh, thats what i thought when i saw the price of postage - its basically the same price as the intake haha

cheers,

steven

im in syd but shouldn't cost too much for me to ship it up.. should still workout cheaper anyway

• 1 month later...

Hey all,

just got my Z-tube from the US cost $55 US which was from "Beshoff infiniti" in san jose.

They have en EBAY store which you can link to from their website

http://www.beshoffinfiniti.com/index.htm?hl=en&client=firefox-a&hs=f12&rls=org.mozilla%3Aen-GB%3Aofficial&q=beshoff+infiniti&aq=f&aqi=&aql=&oq=&gs_rfai=

the tube and hi flow apexi panel filter does make the engine sound much better than the stock sound!

Cheers

Edited by mellowman