SAU Community

Hello All!

Spectrix

Yeah it's so hard getting the bicycle out in the mornings and seeing my poor baby sitting there on 3 wheels, sulking, saying to me, "RESPECT, is this what you call RESPECT?!?" Then I sulk away on my 20 min ride to work :D

So hopefully now that it'll be going to Gav's it wont bother me so much, wont see it for a bit, but then I know it's going to be fixed next time i see it :)

• Replies 168
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I knew Matty would be in.... really all we need now is Strutto and we are sorted :D

Ahh... but Strutto has already painted his calipers and hubs, front and back, left and right, with silver lettering...

All by his lonesome... For the measly price of :)

It's the shiny mags I reckon, eyes to glitterfied by the chrome to notice the brakes :D

Sorry? Whats that Mr. Jelly Mags? :)

I painted my calipers and hubs gloss black and sanded the NISSAN lettering back to bare metal...

The dignified look... :D

maybe you need a ricier colour

A ricier colour? Nah.. I needed something to offset the ridiculous amount of blue lighting I have in my cabin... :D

It was meant as a good thing, I love chrome mags, reckon yours look awesome, but because they are a real eye catcher, the callipers become un-noticable, Bah anyway maybe i should get a sticker "TEAM CHEAPA$$!" :)

It was meant as a good thing, I love chrome mags, reckon yours look awesome, but because they are a real eye catcher, the callipers become un-noticable, Bah anyway maybe i should get a sticker "TEAM CHEAPA$$!" :)

It's cool... Thanks for the compliment... I just took it as a great chance to have another go at your beaching... :D

I needed something to offset the ridiculous amount of blue lighting I have in my cabin... :)

How about blue calipers for a change??? :bat:

Beaching, for that you need a whale...... :) ahoy there avast me mateies, have ye seen dat elusive silver whale, it leaves behind two black tyre marks and smoke when it drives away, har har! :D

strutto they arnt chrome mags are they? they looked more polished to me then chrome.

painted calipers will look rank on my wheels as the spokes split in 2 and you can see between them. My car is coming together really well now i just need to focus on the little things to give it that extra nice touch!

If I can find it anywhere, gotta source funky colours ourselfs, so doing some searching around, when I find some, do you want me to grab you a couple of extra cans too?

OK I am in, just got word my beast is coming back to me probably tommorrow so I am good for the 21st, MJ/Nex are you two good for the 21st, well lets get 2 more people and make it happen!

So you'll do it for four people, sweet! Still need me to order the green or do you want the part number (SP737) so you can order, I dont mind either way, just give us the word and I'll ring up my nearest autobarn and order it in? :)

If you want me to order, 2 will be enough for 4 hubs and 4 calipers right?