SAU Community

Work Equips & Bride Rh Seat Rail

hey all,

putting my Equips up for sale as they are no longer required.

specs are:

17 x 9 + 17 all round

5 x 114.3

black / really dark grey in colour (some may call it charcoal)

2 x 225/45 Kuhmo KU36 (less that 5000km old) (have the receipt for about $400 dollars for them)

2 x 235/45 Maxxis MAV-1 (dunno how old they are)

they sat great on my 33 (with a slight guard roll) and scandy's S14 (cant find a pic of that at the moment). condition wise there are a few scratches on them, the worst being about 15cm long around the edge of the rim and the paint isnt the best condition.

here are the pics:

what they look like on the 33

p2240026.jpg

the front tyre

p3080074.jpg

the rear tyres

p3080075.jpg

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

the worst wheel of the group

p3080076.jpg

how they sat on the rear

p3080077.jpg

the wheels are located in Victoria, but i am willing to post at the buyers expense (or we may be able to come to some sort of a deal)

price: i am chasing $1400ono but will considering swapping for some stockies with legal tyres and cash my way (obviously that deal only applies to victorians)

also for sale

BRIDE RH Side Mount Seat Rail suit R34 GTR. was told it would fit my 33, so if it does then that is good. havent tried to fit it, just bought and put it in the boot.

doesn't have the bit too hold onto to adjust the seat, cant remember where i put that.

i paid $150 a couple of months ago for them, if i can get that i will be happy, or make me a reasonable offer

contact me by either PM or msg/call. i work until 4:30 everyday so leave a message if i dont pick up and i will get back to you.

cheers Bengi

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• Latest Posts

• I’ve just installed a Uniclutch sport into my R32. I’ve been blown away by it… it drives like a stock Toyota Corolla. It doesn’t make sense to me that a performance clutch can drive this well. I was about to pull the trigger on a Nismo Coppermix twin plate when I discovered the Uniclutch and decided to give that a shot instead. They’ve changed the game and I couldn’t be happier.    I was previously using an Extreme cushioned button clutch with lightened flywheel. I’m still using the same lightened flywheel with the Uniclutch.
    • Mmmm no, that's a white series 2 R33 GTS-t
    • Oh and.... "no bubble on the dash" ---> immediate no mod status.
    • To be Frank (always liked that name), I reckon this is a better idea. I'm an R32 man from day 1 and the really good surviving examples that are still in stock form should stay that way. Let ye conscience guide you my son 🙂
    • Serious answer: The Japanese call them "HCR32純正アルミホイール" (HCR32 Junsei arumi wheel). https://www.google.com/search?sca_esv=9781a9b17bdb0a90&q=HCR32純正アルミホイール&uds=ADvngMi969x8VO53s3Ns6zY_q0mz1wQSG62T0CP-XYz351Bz4k-UlCLmEIs3_DOvTIrJbtR53zUINohMWufGSNcE7u-Sy3WX5TUjyDJHK7ocoDfeYw5W1tSwzUlYREw7kf4AsG4TMceIn7jdSxdsPXSr015SPQ0N4d0VoByGkenzSrAe8dyXSHA-cFV7LpaAVKCIPCKphRBK4ExnPj5Wp8Ymbl6ZrzN4uV9O1oqNcySxxJLogfY6FULbGlMPmheHkf5T89XXkWHUmA-Kn76muIhfC4LNQ0WaaP4QrndS6u2ovf8NUIsYJ7oFJ81Is4MDHNu_WMQr5vRcNCw-OO7NiSgP3rP02XVontjydtRrPYYnhoyPrwFoPHU&udm=2&prmd=isvnmbtz&sa=X&ved=2ahUKEwjYlNzYxcuGAxW72DQHHb8ODIAQtKgLegQIDhAB&biw=1920&bih=911&dpr=1 The English name for them would be "(insert model name) genuine wheels"?  As a side note, they fit perfectly on 1st and 2nd gen Suzuki Swift Sports: https://www.google.com/search?q=HCR32純正アルミホイール+スズキスイフト&sca_esv=9781a9b17bdb0a90&udm=2&biw=1920&bih=911&ei=aBBkZsT2KMS60-kP8IGZwAE&ved=0ahUKEwjEyoTbxcuGAxVE3TQHHfBABhgQ4dUDCBA&uact=5&oq=HCR32純正アルミホイール+スズキスイフト&gs_lp=Egxnd3Mtd2l6LXNlcnAiNkhDUjMy57SU5q2j44Ki44Or44Of44Ob44Kk44O844OrIOOCueOCuuOCreOCueOCpOODleODiEjCXFCgA1iiWHALeACQAQCYAYkBoAHzDaoBBDE4LjK4AQPIAQD4AQGYAgCgAgCYAwCIBgGSBwCgB_wH&sclient=gws-wiz-serp