SAU Community

Toowoomba Skyline Owners

olloSKYLINEollo

Righto guys need some opinions on which way to go here with the 32. Am in the stages of starting to replace all the bushes, ball joints etc. I am planning on doing the suspension also and am torn between 2 options. Option 1 is to buy new suspension struts off nissan (if still available) and put them in the car. Option 2 is to get some nismo s tune coilovers and fit them and also get some standard struts of nissan to keep in the cupboard (once again if available) just to have so I still have standard suspension. What do you guys think I should do?

Righto guys need some opinions on which way to go here with the 32. Am in the stages of starting to replace all the bushes, ball joints etc. I am planning on doing the suspension also and am torn between 2 options. Option 1 is to buy new suspension struts off nissan (if still available) and put them in the car. Option 2 is to get some nismo s tune coilovers and fit them and also get some standard struts of nissan to keep in the cupboard (once again if available) just to have so I still have standard suspension. What do you guys think I should do?

I would go option 3 which is to get some bilstein struts on stock springs and also get some standard nissan shocks to store in the cupboard.

I now understand why people rave about Bilstein's because the MRs came from the factory with them.

I do have some spare struts for the Caldina stored away for when the stock TRD (kyb) ones die. Won't need to get spares for the MR because Bilstein's last forever.

My research indicates that the Nismo S tune's are really good but can be a tiny bit harsh for our roads. Wouldn't want a mid-corner bump to unsettle the car now would we?

Who's doing the replacement of said bushes and the wheel alignment for you?

Umm im not from Toowoomba but I do live close by, I also have a friend with a v35 that lives close too so we may be interested in getting to know a few locals as such.

Black V35?

If so, it looks horn.

I really think it's time 'certain people' organised something for both the old heads and to welcome the multitude of new people that have popped up in this thread.

I'm new here myself so would love to tag along :yes:

Thanks Guys.

No the V35 is black, And it has a billet grille that is rare in this country. (check out my garage for a better pic) not to mention the awesome sounds I installed into it for him.

Myself and Nato (v35 owner) are doing a run from Dalby up to the sunny coast (Lunch by the beach) through the range next sat morning if anybody is interested.

Mooseboy

Don't think I can do a run up to the sunny coast just for lunch these days. Got plenty of things to do around the place. Have 'priorities' nowadays.

Stay single as long as you can and whatever you do, don't get kids until you're truly ready ;)

May be able to squeeze in something closer to home though.