SAU Community

im no longer

qikr33

I will no longer be cruising as i have sold my r33 :cheers:.I am going overseas in december and therefore used the funds for the trip.Was offered good $$$ so i sold.Never the less i will be back on the scene in march 05 with a supercharged 5.7 ltr. Stay tuned..........THANKS FOR YOUR HELP ALONG THE WAY....marty :wavey:

thanks guys had the car for a while and couldnt make it yo a maccas cruise but know 4 doorz and jay51 well but all good things must come to a short end but i have some things i will give away i have the lower driving lights sitting at home and about 1 or 2 sets of irridium and or platinum plugs both done around 3 months,I also have my stock intercooler so if ya want it let me know

Aww.. no more skyrice hooning up the street... Do you still live there btw?

I mean.. HI :D

That's a shame... Did you sell it on saturday night at all? I saw your car drive past on Logan Road at about 10pm.. but it didn't look like you!

Still up on whether it was the best choice :P but hope you have fun overseas and i hope you got some serious planned (other than a mere supercharger :D ) for the 5.7 - getting tired of trying to keep track of you in my review mirror :D

Cya soon Marty

Steve

well.....where do i start ,no i didnt sell it saturday but i sold it about 3 weeks ago locally so the car will be around(msp51)

no worries jay i will dtill come down to the track so i am sure i will run into you soon

and stevo.........you cant see me in your rear mirrior cos i is in front of you iiiiight!