Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Latest Posts

• I got that timing belt wrapped up last week. Engine actually sounds much better; I'm presuming the belt may have been slightly slapping the top belt cover. Now onto my next unexpected issue... I can't find a Dyno that doesn't lock up the ecu once done. We have what seems to be 6 local tuners who do Haltech, One is an RX7 specialty shop so I'll avoid them, and so far three of the others have stated they password lock the ecu once complete, which I refuse to accept. I'm waiting on responses on the last two... I was hoping to get it done on May 17th. 
    • News to me. I didn't run across any when I researched them.
    • Took longer than a weekend to get to it, but I finally took the time. The boost controller is in a different spot on the Stagea (between the battery and fuse box), but the hose with the yellow line was there. Sure enough, the restrictor was still in my car. Woot! 50% more boost for 20 mins and $0 USD ($0 AUD at current exchange rates 😜).
    • So just get it rebuilt and replace it with a genuine boot? Is it possible that I would have to replace the CV joint as well?
    • Okay I must of got my letters wrong instead of hp  I’d like to make 450-600kw i know it’s quite easy to make it on an RB I already got the turbo for free so it’s brand new the aeroflow 62 .84 T51r mod already done T4 flange can I change it to a t3   but please tell me how