SAU Community

Cruze To Lobeathol

The fire is lit

Was a good night part from slow people going up there. Light were not very special from when I last went up a fair few yrs ago. But good to meet some of you guys. Nd the last part of the cruise was fun. Hopefully u get the radiator fixed shelly. Nd zorro hope u get Ur radiator hose fixed soon.

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Steve got ya email 2late man.. Spewing! Was on

Like 5:15.. Missed it by like 20mins tops!! Spewing! Good turn out? How many?

I'm still heading up der ..maybe Thursday night Lol! Thinking of a Lil mini Saturday X-Mass eve Cruz.. Was goin to head out for a little spin anyway :whistling: heading to hills.. Twisties ..eagle on da hill.. Lofty .. wherever ..pub lunch or wateva.. Just Wana head out 4 mini drive b4 Xmass day/boxing day drinks n hangovers kick in for all lol :cheers:

5 stags at first meet plus an evo nd charade. Then shelly nd Steve had to leave because of radiator. Nd one stag nd charade needed fuel nd said they would catch up. But didn't. So in the end 3 stags nd an evo actually did the whole lot.

I'm still heading up der ..maybe Thursday night Lol! Thinking of a Lil mini Saturday X-Mass eve Cruz.. Was goin to head out for a little spin anyway :whistling: heading to hills.. Twisties ..eagle on da hill.. Lofty .. wherever ..pub lunch or wateva.. Just Wana head out 4 mini drive b4 Xmass day/boxing day drinks n hangovers kick in for all lol :cheers:

Sounds greats wish I could make it but I can't coz I'm too damn busy!enjoy and hope to c u at the next stag cruise :rofl2:

Hello darkness. i was all lined up to go when i find out we a have a dinner on. Was gonna break away early but the other half cracked it. Sound like it would have been a nice cruise.

see y'all on the next one.

Cheers Timmy.

realy enjoyed the cruise :thumbsup:

was a bit of a shame that some cars kept getting in the way :rant:

ah well hopefully next time it willl be a bit more fun ;)

i have some pictures if people are interested ill email them but really cbf making them smaller so i can email them or people.

cheers mat

:rofl: what ever you would not turn up even if you organised the cruise lol. oh ummmm i was working ,oh i only just missed it mr excusse boy ha ha. i bet if i said ill take ya in my stag you would turn up hey :cool:

:rofl: what ever you would not turn up even if you organised the cruise lol. oh ummmm i was working ,oh i only just missed it mr excusse boy ha ha. i bet if i said ill take ya in my stag you would turn up hey :cool:

the poor boy works too much and just cant be avoided sometimes but it all = $ to spend on the cars

Hope u get to go on a cruise soon :D

Edited by Stageas2

I can do you an awesome price on an alloy one same as in my car made in the usages not cheap Chinese crap but very very reasonable priced shoot me a pm

Now my car's not broken, thankyou!!!! :D