SAU Community

Black R32 - Rb25/30, Gt3540 & Much More

dantheman88

Thinking about selling my 93 model 32 Coupe with a RB25/30 in it. For those who dont know what a 25/30 is, its a rb25det head from a 2.5 litre R33 skyline, with a nissan rb30e 3 litre bottom end. The RB30DET produces more torque at lower revs due to its longer stroke

I have had it a couple months, but I really need a 4 door. Im not in a huge rush to sell though, but I am open to swaps. Im looking to get a WRX, Forester or Liberty, or a nice 32 or 33 4 door, lexus, mazda etc. Or any other Manual 4 door (preferably turbo) that i like the look of. Im also open to a cheaper car plus cash my way.

I really enjoy driving this car and I use it as my daily, but I am starting to use my car for work duties too and i need a bigger car. It has crazy amounts of torque, even off boost cruising in 5th.

$2200 was just spent on a Genuine Garrett 35/40r turbo with a xspower highmount manifold, a Tial wastegate and a matching Trust dump/front pipe for it, but they havent been installed yet. All of this was very expensive and will make the car even more of an animal when installed.

So heres the list.

Fresh RB25/30 even compression accross the board

Nice and tight rb25det gearbox

metal head gasket

gates blue timing belt

rb25 turbo with 12 psi actuator

greddy copy forward facing plenum

hybrid front mount kit

550cc injectors

Remapped 32 ECU and 32 wiring loom used so all wiring looks stock

New paint job

Genuine Garret GT35/40 Turbo (not installed yet)

XS Turbo Highmount Manifold (not installed yet)

Tial WasteGate (not installed yet)

Trust dump/front pipe (not installed yet)

walbro fuel pump

alloy radiator

Genuine Skyline front and rear floor mats in awesome condition

pod

3inh exhaust to cannon muffler

brass button clutch

short shift kit with Nismo knob

HKS turbo timer

18 inc 350z wheels

gtr grill

boost gauge

Catch can with air filter

momo sports steering wheel

hicas removed and lock bar fitted

plastic side skirts and rear pods, unknown front bar.

hks coilovers in the front and k office in the back

battery relocated to boot in battery box

alpine head unit

mtx speakers

Has a Mongoos alarm with remote fitted. But its not working at the moment

Has Rego until March 2012

WILL SELL FOR $12,000 ONO WITHOUT THE GARRET GT35/40, XS TURBO MANIFOLD,TIAL WASTEGATE & TRUST DUMP/FRONT PIPE

WILL SELL FOR $13,999 ONO WITH THE GARRET GT35/40, XS TURBO MANIFOLD,TIAL WASTEGATE & TRUST DUMP/FRONT PIPE

MAKE AN OFFER, WORST I CAN SAY IS NO

AND $15,000-$16,000 FOR SWAPS WITH ALL PARTS.

I am negotiable, so hit me up with offers, just nothing stupid please

Daniel

LOCATED ON THE GOLD COAST

http://www.skylinesa..._1#entry6174397

post-85299-0-02504200-1325822195_thumb.jpgpost-85299-0-48322900-1325822204_thumb.jpgpost-85299-0-37563500-1325822262_thumb.jpg

Edited by dantheman88

• Similar Content

• Latest Posts

• It's generally best practise to run 1x run without VCT enabled, then 1x run enabled till redline. Overlay the two torque graphs and you'll find the desired RPM to turn off VCT. Sometimes, it might be even worthwhile turning off VCT earlier control torque/cylinder pressure and using VCT purely to spool the turbo.
    • They sell them in Malaysia for about $4
    • First time I ever have issues with Amazon, but my wife often tells me to keep an eye out for fakes. It finally got me. I wrapped up the conversation with Gates. The gentlemen I was talking to seemed to hate his job but the response time on their technical support is outstanding. He stated that the hose is marked with some variation of "SAE J30R10" but that if you only purchase a 1 foot length like I did, it is possible to get a cut between markings and have a blank hose. To no ones surprise, he stated the swelling and "gummyness" isn't normal and to replace/buy from somewhere else (He mentioned NAPA). I'll toss a small end of the new one in gas for a few days before pulling the hanger out again, just to be safe.  Hose should arrive Monday. For those running multiple pump in tank hangers, you know the joys of getting them out and back in. I'm surprised I haven't destroyed my level float yet.  Lastly once I wrap all of this up, I'm planning on hitting the dyno again in 2 weeks while I'm on vacation. I realized recently that my VCT is set to turn off at 5000RPM. I'm surprised it wasn't increased while I was on the dyno last. I'm expecting I can increase it to ~6500RPM, if not more. Should hopefully get another 15-20kw out of it. I also want him to revisit my knock thresholds. I'm occasionally getting false knock around 3000rpm. 
    • I don't believe you.
    • All jokes aside, OP they're just called R32 oem rims as you said. The Nissan engineers back in the late 80's loosely copied the design from the Koya Driftek which was designed and produced about 18 years later.