SAU Community

Gold Coast R35 Owners!

fattox33

So since Toowoomba has none that I'm yet to see, and I really want to go in an R35, would any GC owners be up to take me for a spin in one, just to feel what sort of power they produce etc? I don't want to drive it (unless you're offering/cool with it), but would just love to be in one!

I'm visiting the GC from tonight till very early Saturday morning, if anyone is able to help me out it would be greatly appreciated!

PM on here, or text 0413475969. Will be staying in Jacobs Well

• 1 month later...

So since Toowoomba has none that I'm yet to see, and I really want to go in an R35, would any GC owners be up to take me for a spin in one, just to feel what sort of power they produce etc? I don't want to drive it (unless you're offering/cool with it), but would just love to be in one!

I'm visiting the GC from tonight till very early Saturday morning, if anyone is able to help me out it would be greatly appreciated!

PM on here, or text 0413475969. Will be staying in Jacobs Well

It is ashame you don't live on the West Coast, I know someone who would be sure to consider it.

If you really want a go in one, go to a GTR dealership. Just saying, most of the peoples here don't do joy rides.

Why slap down a fellow GTR lover? You sound like a stuck up frazza driver with a silly prancing horse on the bonnet, and red shoes to match!!!!!!!

Why slap down a fellow GTR lover? You sound like a stuck up frazza driver with a silly prancing horse on the bonnet, and red shoes to match!!!!!!!

:domokun:

Who slapped who? I thought I just stated the obvious..

A friend of mine did that once helping out a member of a car club - ended up getting carjacked and their pride & joy used in a ram raid not long after. Not saying this guy would do it, but I wouldn't be opening my door for anyone I didn't know when $168k is on the line.

Maybe when you've worked your preverbial a55 off to own something that awesome & expensive, you'll share the same feeling. I bet I'm not the only one who is thinking the same way - which probably accounts for the lack of hands raised in this thread..

Oh, and I'm not a "stuck up frazza" driver, and never will be. Have owned nothing but Jap cars all my life.

Edited by Wardski

• 9 months later...

'If you really want a go in one, go to a GTR dealership. Just saying, most of the peoples here don't do joy rides.'

Lol you’re joking right!

Nissan dealers are the biggest bunch of wankers you’ll ever deal with, least the ones in Sydney anyway. They won’t even let you sit in one! You get lines like ‘Oh we can’t find the keys’ or ‘pay a deposit equal to the full value of the car and we might let you drive it’ What a f..king joke. The problem is that Nissan thinks the sun shines out their arse with this car forgetting that the rest of their cars are ugly and boring as batshit. Go to a Merc or a Porsche dealership and they’re literally throwing keys at you for cars of similar value. The most professional, friendly and courteous people you’ll ever deal with. I was a genuine interested buyer of an R35 and I clearly indicated to the dealer that I did not want to test drive the car but wanted one of their sales team to take me for a quick spin so I could get a feel for what the car was like. Nope not a chance. The GT-R is an awesome car, what shame it’s sold by a bunch of half-wits and dickheads. I’ll be buying 2nd hand and privately when the time comes!

Edited by GT-R OZ

Lol you’re joking right!

Nissan dealers are the biggest bunch of wankers you’ll ever deal with, least the ones in Sydney anyway. They won’t even let you sit in one! You get lines like ‘Oh we can’t find the keys’ or ‘pay a deposit equal to the full value of the car and we might let you drive it’ What a f..king joke. The problem is that Nissan thinks the sun shines out their arse with this car forgetting that the rest of their cars are ugly and boring as batshit. Go to a Merc or a Porsche dealership and they’re literally throwing keys at you for cars of similar value. The most professional, friendly and courteous people you’ll ever deal with. I was a genuine interested buyer of an R35 and I clearly indicated to the dealer that I did not want to test drive the car but wanted one of their sales team to take me for a quick spin so I could get a feel for what the car was like. Nope not a chance. The GT-R is an awesome car, what shame it’s sold by a bunch of half-wits and dickheads. I’ll be buying 2nd hand and privately when the time comes!

[/quote

You will not like this then,when i was looking to buy 9 months ago (perth)i took a 2011 for a test drive on a saturday morning then a 2009,when i got back to the dealer i asked if i could keep the 09 for the rest of the week-end,they said i could,ended up buying the 09 a few days later.

Yea I've heard the dealers in WA are a heap better.

Indeed they are much better. Magic Nissan in WA flew me over to test drive my 2010. Deal was done very easily and without a deposit, couldn't have been more happy with Nissan.

Maybe you look a bit dodgy GT-R OZie :woot:

Edited by Wardski

'If you really want a go in one, go to a GTR dealership. Just saying, most of the peoples here don't do joy rides.'

Lol you’re joking right!

Nup, not joking, especially on the "joy rides" part....

Maybe you should buy a Porsche or a Merc especially if they're willing to suck your c0ck to get you buy a car LOL

Edited by Wardski