SAU Community

Vic - Garage Cafe - Meet & Greet - Feb

Garage Cafe Meet & Greet 16 Feb  

10 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

was nice seeing fellow V-enthusiasts for sure :)

the product to use on faded plastic corners of side-mirrors is called Forever Black, sold at Supercheap Auto, comes from US and recommended at g35driver.

also, thought about automatic mirrors (that move down when you reverse). I think there should be some fuse that turns on/off this option and previous owners of your cars simply turned it off as it could get annoying at times. so, just do a search to find out how it can be done if you want to have them back on again.

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

And guys, the website that I used to figure out your build dates is jpcentre.ru. Go to the month of production section on the left column. Great site that gives you access to all of the JPN auctions. Used to be free but now it costs $10 per month to access.

Edited by thinktea

was nice seeing fellow V-enthusiasts for sure :)

the product to use on faded plastic corners of side-mirrors is called Forever Black, sold at Supercheap Auto, comes from US and recommended at g35driver.

also, thought about automatic mirrors (that move down when you reverse). I think there should be some fuse that turns on/off this option and previous owners of your cars simply turned it off as it could get annoying at times. so, just do a search to find out how it can be done if you want to have them back on again.

When someone finds the fuse that turns this on/off please let me know !! ...Ive read the G35driver thread on this topic and it wasn't really much help :)

http://g35driver.com/forums/interior-exterior/54272-reverse-tilt-down-outside-mirrors-2.html

It seems this feature is common in JDM cars but not in the Infiniti badged G35 !! ...

:thumbsup: Im in ..and this time I mean it !!

Hey all,

Are you guys ok if I block off Friday, 30th March for our next meet & greet at the Garage Cafe?

Let me know...cheers!

Count me in. This time I will try not to leave and loose my sunnies there.lol.

Alsothanks.gif Bigsky for the for the lead to the West Gate (was awesome sitting behind listening to your awesome zorst). Stupid GPS was leading me the wrong way.

more like loudz0rst.. heard him from a couple blocks away when i got stuck at the lights...

lol.

Speaking of said button which you guys have which makes the side windows go down when reversing.. where is this button located?

Is it next to the boot release which is next to the VDC?

If not I have this button which I've pressed on more than one occasion with nothing happening for all I know I should be unleashing Godzilla on Japan...

Edited by gkzlah

Count me in. This time I will try not to leave and loose my sunnies there.lol.

Alsothanks.gif Bigsky for the for the lead to the West Gate (was awesome sitting behind listening to your awesome zorst). Stupid GPS was leading me the wrong way.

No problems! I'm glad I got that zorst.

81gSKy...I think it is time to change your name to 81gzorst! :laugh:

Hahaha, the zorst shouldn't be the main focus of my car... It should be the driver! Joking, LOL!

more like loudz0rst.. heard him from a couple blocks away when i got stuck at the lights...

lol.

Speaking of said button which you guys have which makes the side windows go down when reversing.. where is this button located?

Is it next to the boot release which is next to the VDC?

If not I have this button which I've pressed on more than one occasion with nothing happening for all I know I should be unleashing Godzilla on Japan...

You sure it was me? I know it's loud, but I didn't think it was that loud...

I wanna get that 'reverse tilt side mirrors' option. It's better than sticking those ugly convex mirrors on it.

I'm in for Friday 30th March Garage meet!