SAU Community

Greetings from Junsei Auto Parts! Remaking discontinued parts

Junsei

Hey guys! 

We're Junsei Auto Parts from Sydney and we remake discontinued interior trim in OEM quality.

Here are some of the parts we've made for the R32 with images below!

We're here to find out more about what the Skyline community wants and where the pain points in interior restoration are. 

If there's anything you'd like remade, give us a shout and we'll sus it out. Enough requests and we'll bring it back into production.

Cheers guys!

FrontFascia-1.jpg?v=1695801053&width=990R32FrontDashVent_1of2.jpg?v=1691218334&width=990

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

14 hours ago, Junsei said:
Hey guys! 

We're Junsei Auto Parts from Sydney and we remake discontinued interior trim in OEM quality.

Here are some of the parts we've made for the R32 with images below!

We're here to find out more about what the Skyline community wants and where the pain points in interior restoration are. 

If there's anything you'd like remade, give us a shout and we'll sus it out. Enough requests and we'll bring it back into production.

Cheers guys!

FrontFascia-1.jpg?v=1695801053&width=990R32FrontDashVent_1of2.jpg?v=1691218334&width=990

Not sure it counts as interior or not but the R33 passenger side rubber seals on the window track are super discontinued. The driver side is still in stock but I'd love to see some solution for the passenger side.

• 1 month later...
5 hours ago, GoHashiriya said:

Oh nice, could really do with a lot of these parts on all the R chassis models

I'm also searching for some way to fix my R33 center stack vents. Somebody broke some of the louvers where they connect to the vertical adjustment bar. I bought a used one but I can't just throw it in because half the tabs are broken. I honestly have no idea how I could non-destructively remove the old louvers from my car and put in the "new" ones.

58 minutes ago, joshuaho96 said:

I'm also searching for some way to fix my R33 center stack vents. Somebody broke some of the louvers where they connect to the vertical adjustment bar. I bought a used one but I can't just throw it in because half the tabs are broken. I honestly have no idea how I could non-destructively remove the old louvers from my car and put in the "new" ones.

Same basic issue with the 32 ones, happily Nissan remade a set and they are available again because for a while every 32 in the world was driving round with the louvres broken off

3 hours ago, Duncan said:

Same basic issue with the 32 ones, happily Nissan remade a set and they are available again because for a while every 32 in the world was driving round with the louvres broken off

Yeah the problem there is for some reason Nissan doesn't sell most of the vents separately, it's only sold together with the whole center stack surround piece for reasons beyond me.