SAU Community

R32Gtr Tien's, Drifteks Rb26 Cams Ect

hey all i have a few things for sale off my r32 gtr

tien coilovers and strutops ect $750 good condition

set of drifteks 17" will need tyres $800

asorted rb26 cams verous lift and durations from gibbs gtr(was told when they were bought) ground from nissan blanks offers

gtr headlights and corner lamps $200

r32gtr bare front cut $250

all needs to go asap so offers welcome but be realistic nothing weill be given away

can contact on 0402774241 sms prefered

thanks all

Edited by mr et

hey guys the drifteks are bronzy gold and 17" will get the width and offset off them tomorow too no rash at all and can sms pics

the cams are rarried durations would need to dial them up would gess between 240 and 260/70 base cyrcle on most of them are 29/30 mm there are 13 cams if i remember correctly all to suit solid lifter rb26. lobes are great and some havnt been used at all one of them have n1 writen on them the rest are wildly different best to have a look at them and as per most aftermarket cams do they will require reshiming but all the cams will drop in withought having to mill the head to clear the lobes also have a few sets of stock cams for a comparesen too

welcome to come round and have a look too

hey all sorry about the inbox it has been emptyed one set of driftecks sold one set left the remaining set are 17" x 9.5" 18 offset they sit nice under the guards tires are average

there 850$ with the swap of a set of stock wheels or something that will fit a r32 gtr (just to roll it around on must fit properily tho)

rims are in good condition and are gold

• 1 month later...
  • 5 weeks later...