SAU Community

Tommy Kaira

Hi

Just wanted to know if any1 know about Tommy Kaira tuned GTS T R32 I'm looking at getting 1 but never heard of Tommy Kaira b4 any help will be gr8

Thank you

I've got an R33 GTR Tommy Kaira. It is my best car yet. You cant get a lot of info on them. They upgrade the suspension, some interior parts, brakes, engine mods and there should also be a build plate in the engine bay somewhere if its original. There is usually 3 levels of builds. Mine is a RL spec.

Do you know what spec yours is?

P.S

There could be HKS coilovers, Possibly TK body kit, some NISMO options. There would be about 400 made each order was different it depended on what the buyer wanted at the time.

I also got cams and N1 turbos. Don't know if mine was all bolt on stuff or they rebuilt the engine.

There are a few pics if you view garage.

• 10 months later...

I've got an R33 GTR Tommy Kaira. It is my best car yet. You cant get a lot of info on them. They upgrade the suspension, some interior parts, brakes, engine mods and there should also be a build plate in the engine bay somewhere if its original. There is usually 3 levels of builds. Mine is a RL spec.

Do you know what spec yours is?

Mine is the type M spec