SAU Community

New To Qld! :)

BOOSTBIG

Hey guys!

moving to qld gold coast next week, as I hear its a better life style here. I'm originally from sydney and the prices here are crazy. I know in QLD i can get a apartment with water views for less than $300...which is insane! wow

I'm a car enthusiest. live and breath cars, its just going to be me and my skyline, I know no one in QLD :(

so where do I start? lol what are the main attractions here, any good tuners you guys can recommend?

am I making the right decesion?? :O

ive always wanted to move to QLD...seems so much nicer. altho I have to start fresh, new place..new job etc etc

any advice guys is appreciated.

cheers!

You mean a room for $300 sharing with someone else, right?

Nightlife:

GC is good but don't be a smart arse late at night in the clubs - it's at least as rough as Kings Cross, sometime worse.

Tuner:

People (and fellow tuners) usually recommend EFI at Yatala. I've never been to a tuner outside of Sydney so I can't confirm.

Main attraction of GC:

The beach, chicks in bikinis, perving, surfing, fishing, ice-cream. That is all. Almost everything else is in Brisbane. Most people prefer to live in Brisbane and drive to GC every 2nd weekend in summer (it's only 45 minutes away). GC in winter is horrible.

ERD out at yatala for you car needs

Talk to Chris Rogers on here about an alarm if you don't have one because cars have been getting stolen like crazy at the coast, especially from shopping centers.

Apart from that, welcome and enjoy your stay

Hey guys!

moving to qld gold coast next week, as I hear its a better life style here. I'm originally from sydney and the prices here are crazy. I know in QLD i can get a apartment with water views for less than $300...which is insane! wow

I'm a car enthusiest. live and breath cars, its just going to be me and my skyline, I know no one in QLD :(

so where do I start? lol what are the main attractions here, any good tuners you guys can recommend?

am I making the right decesion?? :O

ive always wanted to move to QLD...seems so much nicer. altho I have to start fresh, new place..new job etc etc

any advice guys is appreciated.

cheers!

Thats real cheap for a room, but sounds like ull be sharing with someone its the best investment and decesion uv made lol. If ur lookn for someone to cruise with or even check out some tuners im keen to roll with u coz i want some stuff done to my r33 aswell so mail me if ur down.

Gold Coast is ok, not some where I would set myself up to live at but thats just my opinion, the Sunshine Coast is alot nicer IMO.

Gavin Wood Autotech - Ashmore - Word has it he had a hand in the Group A GTRs back in the 90s....so very good with Skyrines.....nice web site too.

Oh yeah, stay away from the Carparks across the road from SeaWorld at night. When it happens you will know why I said "stay away!!" Trust me its good advice.

Sorry for the late reply guys just blew the turbo on my r33 gtst. will never trust that mechanic again!. car is up and running again with a t4 garret turbo and apexi power fc ecu.

thanks for the advice guys!

will hit you up mhy33 :)