SAU Community

Vehicle Freight

*Update* Deal fell through as the car does not meet the ride heights. Had to settle with CEVA using their Race and Prestige Transporter (RAPT). Little bit more expensive but I think will be worth it in the end. $1611. Perth-Syd via Melb Fully Enclosed. Will post details about how it went when I get the car over East. Thanks for the help/suggestions. Hope this info is of use to someone else down the track!

*Update* Deal fell through as the car does not meet the ride heights. Had to settle with CEVA using their Race and Prestige Transporter (RAPT). Little bit more expensive but I think will be worth it in the end. $1611. Perth-Syd via Melb Fully Enclosed. Will post details about how it went when I get the car over East. Thanks for the help/suggestions. Hope this info is of use to someone else down the track!

Still a good deal to me brother. Best of luck

• 2 weeks later...

*Update* Car arrived over the weekend with CEVA. Picked it up today. Very happy with the level of service. Took a total of 8 days from drop off to pickup Perth - Syd. Worth paying that little extra IMO. Asked to not have the car washed so there was a fine layer of dust over the car so it was clearly obvious on where the car had been touched etc (lol molested). Which was only around the door area and A-Piller. Hope this info can come in handy for someone down the track.

In summary it really isn't that big of a deal if you find that "perfect" car on the other side of the country to get it to where you are, just factor in the transport costs!

Cheers for the help!