Electric windows

Self closing boot

Power steering

ABS

Remote key-less entry with central locking

5 Months rego

Smooth quiet drive, good power, reliable

Car has a few mods as follows,

Jap Wheels, Blest Bahnsport Type D in 18x8+38 front and 18x9+35 rear.

Brand New Achilles ATR Sports front and rear.

BC Racing BR series (gold ones) Coilovers front and rear, usual base height, camber and rebound adjustment

Custom 3" stainless front pipe with deleted cat

Fujitsubo 3" stainless cat back exhaust with twin tips, Legalis R series so under legal noise limit

Custom front mount intercooler set up

New Alco battery

6000k low beam HID kit

All interior globes included cluster changed to white LED

It has an integrated screen in the dash for all in car display and comes with a translation guide as it is all in japanese, still very easy to use took me only a couple of days to get the hang of what all the buttons do. Car was imported in 2009 and i am the 2nd registered owner, it came to NSW from SA and to the best of my knowledge it is the only one in NSW, i have all the original import paper work and also all of the factory user manuals that came with the car. Body is in good nick few scratches but not too bad for a daily drive.

Open to offers and swaps with cash my way, so hit me up.

Asking $18,000.

Thanks Sam, 0432 228 214

861435_10151496957376211_993895610_o_zps[/url]

Before coils,

DSC01390.jpg

DSC01412.jpg

Coils,

DSC01408.jpg

Exhaust,

DSC_0132_zps88611b3a.jpg[/url]

DSC01424.jpg

DSC_0080.jpg

After coils,

DSC01421.jpg

DSC01422.jpg

DSC_0201.jpg

Dash,

DSC_0184.jpg

Interior,

DSC_0312.jpg

DSC_0311.jpg

DSC_0305.jpg

DSC_0129_zps772127b0.jpg[/url]

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• Latest Posts

• Got some decent progress after work yesterday and also today. Got the ECU all wired and passenger side interior all back together. Kept the wiring up nice and high to avoid people standing on it. Got the surge tank relays rewired and tidied up the pump wiring and cut a hole to bring the cables through.  I found a spare USB cable I had lying around so I decided to cut it up and see if I could use it for my CAN 1 bus. Turned out one of the pins I needed was to the shield of the cable so i cut it up and desoldered it and resoldered to the correct pins.  Had the issue with the powersteering hose hitting the A/C compressor and fan shroud. I pulled the bracket off and modified it to remove the front mounting point which now clears it all. Will keep an eye on it to see if theres any signs of fouling once it's up and running.
    • That's some good input mate. Nice.
    • So today I went well outside my comfort zone (again) to replace my valve cover gasket.  I have had a big leak over the exhaust leading to a lot of smoke and smell every time I drove it. The leak was in the rear driver's corner.  The job wasn't hard as such, just a bit finicky and time consuming.  The old gasket was rock hard and broken right where the leak was.  The leaky corner had so much sitting oil in it.  The good news to my amateur eyes was no buildup or sludge under the cover. It all looked fairly nice in there.   I haven't started it yet. I ran out of light and body when putting the coils and injector loom back in. Probs only 30min left for the morning.  I was so nervous putting the cover back on, I must have lifted it 5 times to make sure the gasket was still seated properly. God it's going to be nice to be leak free and not make other traffic light queuers think my car is about to explode.
    • Gave the Mazda it's first wash, it will need some clay, a light compound, and polish polish to remove a few swirl marks, but that will be a job for when I have a full day to get my DA polisher action on
    • Just did this job on my 32 with the boost doc kit. was quite simple to fit, hardest part was getting the rubber bungs back on the firewall. does anyone know how the heater will work now without the flap in the bend? Will I just have a heater on 24/7 now?