SAU Community

R33 Bits And A Couple Universal Bits. Cheap, Make An Offer

RB20 wastegate actuator $75 - Holds more boost than the standard R33 actuator but still within what the standard ECU can handle, roughly 10-11 PSI depending on your intake/exhaust setup. Fits stock turbos (including OP6 rear housing) and Highflows.

oxu1JdO.jpg

Engine mounts (pair) $120 - Fits non-hicas R33. I bought the wrong ones, these are brand new. They also fit S13/S14 180/200SX according to the packet. not sure if thats on the standard motor or with an RB25. Inspections welcomed

7uUvoso.jpg

JJR silicone intake $20 - used as an interim part. Trimmed for stock airbox. Useful to get you out of trouble or for stock applications, I wouldn't use it if you're running any more than about 12-14psi though.

QvKD2RF.jpg

Series 2 AFM and Plug $75. Can be wired in as an upgrade to the S1 AFM. If you have a Series 1 I can install it for you its simple enough. Selling as I'm running Z32 with nistune.

3P49PPD.jpg

"DRIFT" brand adjustable Blow off Valve, adapter bracket and genuine nissan gasket. $50, Came off my R33. Please note this is not a road legal blow off valve as it vents to atmosphere.

Gnq8tyB.jpg

Standard S1 ecu. Not sure what these are worth? Asking $80

mzzQVao.jpg

Single DIN tray with door. Not sure if this is a standard nissan part or whatever. $20

JnSJYCe.jpg

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• Latest Posts

• Hi! Is it possible to use and swap the RB25DET/RB25Neo manual gerbox on to my RB20DE Neo engine with an automatic transmission?
    • my current daily - BiTurbo Diesel SQ5 8R with a remap and some light cosmetic mods. Which is sitting in front of my old daily that hasn’t been driven in 7 years now, home to numerous redbacks no doubt. MK4 Golf GTI with a boser hood extension, air ride airbag suspension, factory RHD Xenon’s from the Japanese R32 and stubby electric mirrors (also from Japan) sitting on custom made 18x10” Work Meisters for the golf’s bolt pattern and offset. one day I’ll revive it as a project, pull the engine out, put some forged bits in, chuck a big turbo on it and tune it to somewhere around 250kw and call it a barn find to make millions off YouTube views. Till then, it is a good breeding home for redbacks and the boot is good for storing my Christmas tree for 11 months of the year.
    • Thanks for jumping in guys, suggested @Sbluatx post here for help. Was hoping one of the guys with a RWD stages could confirm if the tank was the same as the AWD one
    • I got another MAF and installed it. Idle misfire was still present. Finally got the tank low enough to refuel and did so. Did a short drive to warm the car up and no issues, pretty short drive. Going to attempt soon to take a longer drive to see. I don't think the MAF fixed it if anything, definitely thinking it was fuel related. As soon as I put fresh fuel in the car felt so much better. But, still need a longer test drive to verify. I'll report back once done.  I'm definitely going to be getting monitoring and tuning parts soon as my next upgrade (decided on the link after talking with my tuner), just been real tight with just purchasing the car and sudden onset of issues. I've also ordered a new exhaust stud kit and gasket to fix that obvious problem. Once it's back up to par I'll start with the goodies
    • Meant it’s 2WD. And my tank is cracked.