SAU Community

V35 Modifications For $2000 ?

that is one wrecked G35 T_T.... just get carbon diffuser, nismo lip, jdm grille, and you're all set. keep the rest toward exhaust / coilovers :)...best hp-to-dollar mod is plenum spacer motordyne 5/16 copper :)

• Like 1

Assuming that it's auto.

Screw exterior mods. Servo no purpose other than to look "better" and I use that term loosely

COILOVERS (BC BR)

TRANSGO.

Daleo makes underbody bracing for the from. Makes a fair bit of difference. Not expensive either.

• Like 1

that is one wrecked G35 T_T.... just get carbon diffuser, nismo lip, jdm grille, and you're all set. keep the rest toward exhaust / coilovers :)...best hp-to-dollar mod is plenum spacer motordyne 5/16 copper :)

Hey have you done these mods before?? Any idea where I can get vethese without any fitting issues?? I m in melb ..

search for Westcovinanissan on ebay, they selling genuine stuff, service is good, shipping is relatively fast. Like others said, you don't need copper if you're in Australia (no where is too cold for the copper to be used), but i will get the copper jst to be safe, only 30$ difference anyway :).

you can then get an injen cold air intake. Not talking bout the power improvement as it is very debatable, one thing is noticeable is that the sound when u step on the gas pedal is awesome wif this mode (alternative version which lots of ppl in here chose is buying z tube)

then you can have transgo, pulley.

big $$ stuff is coilovers, exhausts. i prefer KW for coilovers (HKS or Cusco aint too bad), exhaust choices for me are Invidia Gemini, 5zigen Pro racer, Motordyne

Those coilovers mentioned above are most of that 2000 gone.

Most motordyne stuff also has to come from the USA which again is not cheap in postage.

BC BR series are a great coilover set up and great price most of us run them and they're 1300 with free postage from just Jap in Sydney.

• Like 1

Get larger wheels better tyres and lowering springs...

Yeah fully sick king springs from Tempe tires bro!

Springs!? I've never heard such rubbish in my life.

Edited by Howaitonaito

Yeah fully sick king springs from Tempe tires bro!

Springs!? I've never heard such rubbish in my life.

I wouldn't get springs either... :no: but he can only spend 2grand, aftermarket wheels 800 gone, tyres another 800, then springs plus labor... wow! :action-smiley-069: