SAU Community

Ikeya Formula Upper Arms Anyone?

I bought by mistake double kits for an r33 gtst, from Japan. Meaning something that suits not one but two cars. Mine I installed already but the extra one is a drag. And i also need the money. I am not spamming or doing illegal trade as i dont know who to reach out to, so please forgive me for my ignorance. Also dont worry i am not a nigerian scammer.

Just i feel sorry that i ever bought it, guys at nengun were acting so wierdly asking me to get lost and all when asked about which upper arm to buy consult a tuner and crap like that. Sadly though i didnt know the similarity of ikeya formula front upper link negative camber and ikeya formula front adjuster link.

Front adjuster link is what i want gone and this is the costlier of the two. I just removed it from box and threw the box away but i kept the books that came with it. If interested take it away at the same price it costs you to buy a new or little less. I will pack it in compact space cover it with cloth and bubble rap make sure it gets to your home like a baby.

Moderators sorry, but i dont wanna be an illegal seller i am in distress. And i also told a friend in europe to ask around, first come first serve basis sale.post-66871-14004871343766_thumb.jpg

I live is saudi arabia. But dont worry about having it transported. I can play logistics like a flute. Plus this is proper metal no way its going to get damaged considering the way i will wrap and pack it. Well, in nengun part number ifak09001 pillow type(exactly same item) is showing a purchase price of USD 749.02 without shipping. I dont cry much if i dont recover all my loss, plus my shipping is gonna be a whole lot cheaper( really sensible box comparing it to the huge box they sent it in) Item is brand new, didnt even touch it after scratching my balls.

Same item on pinpoint search at rhd japan shows a price of au833.41 but part number is not similar to what was mentioned by nengun.

Brand: Ikeya Formula Product : Front Pillow Adjuster Link Part Num. : IFAK09002 (Pillow Type:CPV35 Z33)

Part Num. : IFAK09B01 (Bush: BCNR33 BNR34 ECR33 ER34) -

See more at: http://www.rhdjapan.com/ikeya-formula-front-pillow-adjuster-link-set-nissan.html#sthash.vqVoxEvs.dpuf

Id refer to nengun price to anyone.