SAU Community

Fs [Syd]: 7X Five-O Motorsport 1200Cc Side Feed Injectors + Stock Fuel Rail & Fuel Regulator (5X Used, 1X Near New, 1X New Spare)

Hallo,

Selling my 1200cc Five-O Motorsport Injectors from my car - they are currently on my car running E85. Happy to show you them in working form.

Now you're wondering why the flying cows I have 5x used, 1x near new & 1x new injector?

I bought the original 6x injectors used from a forum member here (not mentioning names) but turns out only 5 were working and 1x was dead - he clearly didn't tell me anything and we've lost contact. Anyhow - shit happens so I ended up ordering 2x brand new injectors (1x to use to complete the set and 1x as a spare).

Currently on my car running and probably making somewhere in the 300kW+ region, injector duty doesn't even go past 57% on full noise at 1.5 bar. Happy to take prospective buyer for a ride and demonstrate they are working and point out the idiosyncrasies - Pretty much these are highflow injectors, so kiss your economy goodbye however if you're building something you don't care about economy then it will run fine as you'll always be above 1.8ms pulse width.

Will come with:

• 6x running 1200cc Five-O Motorsport Injectors (5x used 1x near new)
  • 1x brand new spare 1200cc Five-O Motorsport Injector
  • Factory fuel rail
  • Factory fuel pressure regulator

Location: Canley Vale NSW (after hours) OR Milsons Point NSW (business hours)

Price: $500 for everything mentioned OR $430 minus 1x new injector

Will be happy to split the injectors away from the OEM rail, and OEM FPR for those SR20DET boys who are after them.

I've re priced everything after some consideration.

$480 for everything, 7x Injectors, FPR, Rail, Straight out/in affair

$400 for 6x Injectors, FPR, Rail, Straight out/in affair

$380 for 6x Injectors

$300 for 4x Injectors

$100 for 1x Injector (new)

$80 for 1x Injector (used)

$30 for Rail & FPR

I am firm, don't low ball me as I will just ignore you :)