SAU Community

JAP Guages + Blitz SBC + Clear 180sx Parkers

Hey everyone, i have a few parts i would like to get rid of. Can ship anything here for an extra $10 anywhere in Australia. Alternativly i live in Canberra for pick up. If your after anything give me a call anytime with any q's on 0410378429.

FOR PICS SEE www.geocities.com/neergnevets/ (note prices on page are yet to be updated) ALL PARTS ARE BRAND SPANKIN NEW, NEVER USED.

180SX Clear Front Park Lights/Winkers, $120 for the pair. straight out of japan and look so good.

Electric Apexi Series 2 EL 60mm Guage $240!, comes with Apex Stand and being elec guage is only around 1cm think. Also has warning and peak functions. Dont buy cheap mechanical, this electric one is seriously cool. $240, bargain for latest model elec guage.

Electric HKS Oil Pressure 60mm Guage $230, comes with braided hosing and all that is needed to fit. White face light up and once again being electric means it will alert you in peak/warning functions as well as mean pressure sensing unit is in the engine bay, not cabin and fully legal. fantastic guage, looks tops, pics here:

BLITZ ELEC SOLENOID BOOST CONTROLLER SPEC S $450 has four programmable boost settings or various levels of boost. Features a built in boost guage, peak boost display, four different boost settings, boost warning, scramble boost anda boost limiter safety feature to prevent over boosting. Complete with bright blue vacum lead which i must note looks cool. features a single solenoid that diverts pressure away from the turbo actuator to achieve higher boost. This solenoid is linked to a smart control unit installed inside the car, which allows you to adjust the boost pressure manually. The control unit has four programmable channels, each of which can be programmed with an individual boost setting to suit driving conditions or styles. For example, if it’s wet and you’re struggling around town to get traction, then you can select a channel you’ve set up with low boost. Alternatively if you’re taking part in a track day and want maximum speed, then you can select a channel with high boost for maximum power. Another key feature of the SBC Spec S is a programmable boost limiter, which when activated prevents possible engine damage caused by the turbo(s) over boosting. You also have the option to enter a boost warning level, when this level is reached the control unit will alert you by beeping and changing the LCD background colour to Red. pics at: