Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Latest Posts

• Just that it's smaller than the "best" choice out of the available options.
    • Never heard any declare the -9 as a waste of time 
    • BTW, level up linking and @-ing, thanks David I actually don't have much to add, except that I have seen electrical gauges "off the scale" due to some sort of mechanical issue that work properly again after freeing up....sounds like that might be what happened here...
    • Howdy all, A mate of mine picked up an R32 GTS-T recently and it had a very... colourful... gear knob that needed to be replaced immediately 🤣 I put together a replacement which is reminiscent of the Nismo offering, which I also really like both the feeling and design. I basically took what they did and optimising for 3D printing, with the exception of the top chamfer, where I prefer a filleted design, despite it not printing quite as clean. If anybody needs another thread size for the locker or if you prefer a top chamfer similar to the Nismo one, I'm happy to put something together for you and as a side note, I was really impressed by the TPU lock nuts. Originally I was going to use steel and then found out the ones I had on hand were sadly M10 1.5 pitch, rather than the required M10 1.25 pitch, so I had to get a bit creative rather than wait for the bolt shop to open. In the picture it looks a little bit 'rough' at the top due to the layering printing on a curve, but in reality it's not very noticeable at all and honestly feels pretty good in the hand. https://www.printables.com/model/910138-nissan-skyline-r32-gear-knob Regards, Sean
    • Which can be translated into English as "waste of time"/"good"/"too big"/"stupid".