SAU Community

Gold Coast Cruise - BEEN AND GONE!!!

j_insoll

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hmmmmmmm........... this thread seems to be slowly making its way into the realms of Forgotoness (and no, i dont think that is even a word). Got about 12 cars coming so far. Should turn out to be a good day if we can get some numbers. Maybe a mod could sticky this? So far its organised that we will be meeting at BP/McDonalds Coomera at 11:00am (Sunday 26th September) and moving on from there.

may not be able to attend all depends on how fast my panelbeater works as some moron smashed my rear 1/4 on tues night. i do hope i't won't take 6 weeks to repair, damage not that bad. will let ya know closer to date

Ok so we are starting off at bp coomera, what are the suggestions on where to go from here, Spit, Espy? Gold Coast Highway? Hinze damn? Broadwater Carpark? they seem to be the most popular ones, but hey, we could make this cruise a bit different? what you think

not a problem suphun , its good to see some real enthusiasm, once everything is organised i will pm you with complete details, probly about a week before the cruise, so ill pm you in about 3-4 weeks, thanks again, so whats the vote on where to go, im easy, either way it should be a really good day