You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• Latest Posts

• My whp was 418whp and 518hp crank on 98 octane fuel. So decent numbers. 
    • Found a issue, after driving through torrential rain, the drivers side roof drain is blocked and some water ended up in the boot I've parked it up, stripped out the boot, and dried it out with a towel Initial fix was poking a big long cable tie down the drain to unblock it, then poured some hot water and detergent into it to flush out what I could, which now has it working, but I'm assuming it needs a good old fashioned proper "rogering" of the drain holes    Next step is waiting for the trombone cleaner that I just ordered from FleaBay next week Luckily nothing made it into the interior and it is all drying out nicely and the roof drains are working well enough for now I found the same issue with my old NB when I first got that, a couple of broken down leaves and some dirt was enough to block the drains, I did have a trombone cleaner back then, but I cannot find it anywhere, although, going of other times when I buy something to replace something I cannot find, the old one will probably turn up any minute now
    • Will look into the helical front diff thanks.  Sounds like everyone just says keep the rear as is. 👍🏻
    • R33 NA comes as rb25de or rb20e, so either of those, or r34 rb20de
    • I think the figures are pretty accurate as all my other cars are around the right hp readings as have done on multiple dynoes. However they are rwd cars so might mean the difference.    I am running every possible hks part also and a str exhaust … all new ecu. The mod list is endless. 😂 I’m ready for stroker and big turbo if I go that route.