SAU Community

Numberplates: XTR34M

Posting for another friend.

NSW numberplates - XTR34M. Would go good on a R34, but suit any other car as well. No set price, open to Offers. PM or E-Mail me if you're interested, so i can pass it on.

Also it's the type of numberplate where you don't need to pay the $370 annual fee, so that's a bonus :)

Cheers

R

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Latest Posts

• Thanks for the confirmation, ok so now it makes sense, and so the instructions are incorrect for the module.
    • Duty sets the boost level. The duty number != boost, it is just a number between 0% doing something and 100% doing something. More number = more boost. Gain and p gain are used to help account for boost creep or drop off. The details vary from controller type to controller type (ie, the Profecs use similar terms but achieve their results slightly differently.) The manual should explain all that. These controllers are dumb in that they do not control to a boost target. They are open loop. You need to adjust settings until it is doing what you want. If the performance of the motor, boost control system, elevation, weather, etc change, then the boost can and will come out to a different result on the same controller settings.
    • TH1 looks better than TV2, LXO and JWO.
    • Hi did anyone sort this out as I have the dual sbc type r and my display does not flash and I cannot set desired boost pressure as per the instructions. Only duty, gain and p gain. Or warning boost pressure and limiter. Is it just full boost and you only set duty, gain and p gain and then warning boost pressure and limiter?
    • Hey could you send me the report. I can't PM you as I haven't reached the 15 post limit yet!