SAU Community

Mondayitis

VL-TRBO-RB20

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

well its a fine sunny morning in ye old melbourne town n i feel like crap at work i wish it was the weekend and i was wondering if people would like to share their crazy weekend stories n e thing crazy to help ease the pain of today!!

:)

well we entered the Red bull billy cart comp (as the pirate ship) but didnt win. Not to matter the day was great with so many hot red bull chicks :)

Got a little toasty in all the pirate gear, but generally had fun. After the day the pirate ship was transported back to its place of origin. There was beer consumed and subsequently the idea was hatched to gve it a couple more runs around the block. This was probably a bad idea, due to the fact not too long after this decision, it was rolled and crashed into a pole. It is now sitting at the bottom of some guys pool.

And then i was driving home and I found a SLAB of CORONA's for $50!!! needless to say the rest of the evening was a write off :D

nice well mine crazy weekend story was,

being a poor trainee i decided to get drunk b4 i went out on sat night drank 4 jack n cola's in 30 mins then went to a 21st (who i didnt evan know) drank a shite load of free beer n champaign ended up chatten to the chik who was its party n we had to go but she didnt want us to leave i thort that was pretty funny since we've never met her b4 and then walked to a tram stop where all the drivers were asked politly haha to do burnouts and then i ended up directing traffic till the tram came oh jeebus i was drunk...

then went to torquay yesterday chicks galore!!

its a sydney chicken place but we have em here now... mmmmmmmmmmmmmmm yummy

i didnt do anything toooooo crazy :)

drank a slab between me and my cousin... went to some guys party i dont know... scaled the building that was being built next door yelling out borat quotes... accidentally pulled down a few of the beams i was hanging from slicing my palm open lol

went drank more beer then drove from brighton to richmond (i didnt drive my mate who wasnt drinking did) hanging out the window at 5.30am talking to people on the street and in the cars next to us in scottish, columbian, russian, indian and south african accents lol

Standard stuff

got bored, went to crown with some mates.

paid $9 Parking

put $40 on the tables

won $50.

I walked out $1 richer than I was when I walked in!  

Watch out Packer.. im going to take you to the cleaners!!!!!!!

haha thats cool its the man when u win evan tho its only $1 parking sucks i couldnt believe it i parked at wilson parking in russel st and for 30 mins it cost me $8.50 or sum crap like that