SAU Community

First problem :(

JH32

Well today after my exam my fuel pump carked it :D

i was so mad! :( just wanted to go home and relax.

So I had to join the RAC and then get them to tow my car to a workshop to get the pump fixed.

I may as well get it upgraded so what do people recommend?

Anyone know where I can get a pump for a good price?

Cheers guys :)

Guest GR33DyMANGO

i luuuuuuuv your car jimi. hope u can still take me down to the wharf on friday to pick my car up. psiko might come with me to take a gander at my line tomorrow after i finito work.

tell us about other mods u r gettin in ya car. when r the mags coming? tint? any other little plans i havent heard about?

Cheers mate!

hey your car was soooooo nice Justin I love it heheheeh :(

i rang about my mags yesterday, and he told me to ring back after he had checked with his supplier, but I forgot :(

also get my front mount tomorrow and hopefully get that installed soon. then put my VG30 turbo on :P

hopefully might be a bit quicker :P

Guest GR33DyMANGO
Originally posted by JiMiH

Cheers mate!

hey your car was soooooo nice Justin I love it heheheeh :P

i rang about my mags yesterday, and he told me to ring back after he had checked with his supplier, but I forgot :(

also get my front mount tomorrow and hopefully get that installed soon. then put my VG30 turbo on :P

hopefully might be a bit quicker :D

ta dewd :( cant wait till i can actually drive it!

hey im just gonna get my car trucked over to the compliance workshop now. its so hot outside and it'd prolly take aaaaaaaaaages to drive down, get petrol, organise driving permit, get keys, blah blah...... haha..... so yer.. anyway.

so r u actually getting the new turbo fitted today??? how many more kw;s of power should u get with this new turbo?

Yeah trucking would probably be easier hey :(

Not as much fun tho'!!

I'm not gonna get the turbo put in today ... I'll wait a little bit, maybe go to the first dyno day with stock turbo and then the second dyno day with vg30 :(