SAU Community

****FOR SALE-Mazda Eunos 800M- LUXURY FLAGSHIP MODEL***

Eunos 800M Manufactured by Mazda..

95/96 model

This is the flagship model featuring every conceivable option, no expence has been spared, this vehicle was priced at over $60,000 when new and released to be direct competion with BMW and Mercedes of the same era.

Featuring:

* 2.3 Litre Millercycle Supercharged V6 (as standard)

* Automatic with optional manual shift

* 4 Wheel Steer

* ABS

* Driver and Passenger Airbags

* Climate control A/C

* Bose 5 speaker surround sound with cassete and 6 stacker

* Power windows, mirrors, seats

* Electronic retractable mirrors

* 2-way sunroof

* Complete leather interior (front+rear+doors etc)

* Woodgrain inserts

* The vehicle has a feature that allows automatic regcharging of the battery through solar panels factory fitted in the sunroof

* Near new 18-inch chrome wheels

* Long Registration

This vehicle is in excellent condition and i have receipts for all work that has been done whilst in my care, the engine is mechanically A1.

It is a dream to drive, having both a very, very smooth ride and the availability of fast acceleration when needed at the same time is the most economical v6's i have ever driven (more like the fuel consumption of a 4 cylinder). It is a very elegant and stylish vehicle to drive and for the price

you would be very hard pushed to find anything else with these amount of options and to this standard of design on the market,

INSPECTIONS WILL NOT DISSAPOINT.

$14,500 ono

Enquires to-

[email protected]

I do understand this is not a wrx , i have been a member on here for quite sometime now and have previously owned wrx's so i thought id give it a try- thanks.

****pictures are available, have tried hosting several time to no avail so if anyone could host for me it would be greatly appreciated*******