SAU Community

b'day party

GTRSRULE!!!

:headspin: Hello Ladies & Gents Girls & boys :headspin:

my 21st is fast approaching & u fine people r invited

please RSVP as per invitation, [email protected], [email protected] or via PM

please also specify how many people r coming with u. there mayb a check list 2 prevent gatecrashes. Well I have 2 have security guards neway. 3 people who will definitely b rejected r joseph ‘fat thieving filo bastard‘ shultze (nothing against filos' alot of my friends r filo) & david ‘crazy dave’ mudgee, ben dudek

We could go 2 the city afterwards but that depends on the state every1 is in.

SH I N G O

i'm thinking more & more about scrapping this option & going 2wards going out into town on fri 18 & sat 19

SH I N G O

:(:) :jester: :thankyou: :grouphug: :rave: :bananaman :band: :Party: :jump: :uh-huh: :) :Dj: :headbang: :headspin: :flamed: :alcoholic :burnout: :ddd:

Use some more smiles y dontya shingo :) hehe :)

I'm not gonna have it @ a pub or club. gonna go into town instead

yea dude if you need bouncers or anythin then let us know, a good mate of mine is 2IC in the northern beaches section of a large security company (even though they cover heaps more).

Or, if you want to hire out a large "venue" (with security provided), then let me know, my dad is the director of the ashfielf polish club (no you don't have to be polish :D) Anyway, the club always makes sure there is atleast 1 guard per 50 people, that's kinda a bare minimum. And yea, there's a bar there too and sound setup etc.

The main hall is good for around 5-600 people, there is a smaller one, both have bars, dance floors, sound setup etc.

what price are you looking to pay at "penno"? Well, what are you going to pay?

I asked a mate and he said there are a few clubs you can hire out, but prices vary, as does capacity.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...