SAU Community

Turbo and Audio

Hi guys,

Upgrading the turbo on my R32 so the standard unit is up for sale after $170 ono. Will get pics when its out next week. Works fine and holds boost without any issues. Done around 100k.

Also have some great audio gear that is back for sale due to a timewaster turning up with no money and asking if he can take the gear and come back on pay day!

Kenwood amp- used for about a month works perfectly. 500 w, with 4 channels. (Retail around $400 at JB HIFI)

Kenwood 6x9's still in box not used at all ($250 at JB HIFI)

Kenwood DB 10" sub in a long carpeted sub box, again this has not been used (retail for $380)

Also have premium speaker wire that cost me $100 still in the packet (12 Mtrs)

Now I would rather sell all of the audio stuff in one hit $300 FIRM for the lot!!! This is less than half the price if you were to buy it at retail. SOLD

First person to call or sms and come get it. I live in Ascot Vale but I''m out around Hillside (near the airport) alot.

I want a quick sale so I can get front-mount piping done.

***EDIT***

6x9's SOLD

AMP- Stolen!! (don't ask!)

Sub in box- $100 FIRM (includes Premium speaker wire) SOLD

Turbo available - $170 FIRM.

GTR cooler- $220FIRM

HICAS lock bar- SOLD

Jevan

Ive had lots of individual offers on the amp and a single offer of $280 for the lot which I am inclined to take by the end of the week unless someone comes with more money and gets it out of my garage!

hey mate is the lot still for sale ?

ill give you more than $280

I just have to ask a mate how much to install, depending on the number depends on how much over $300 i will pay

Thanks Pushead. Inbox is clear. I want this stuff gone. if I had a dollar for every PM saying they want this stuff and will get back to me with a time to get it I'd already have the $280!! Lol.

Turbo is coming out Friday. Still haven't sold it after a buyer fell through at $220. Will accept offers around this price range or a bit lower.

Also have a GTR cooler and HICAS lock bar for sale on a different thread!!! Very cheap as well

Jev

• 2 weeks later...