SAU Community

Newcastle Skyline owners

d-d

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i didnt realise there were that many ppl around newy with lines.... i wave to every line/import i see there, rarely get one back though.

ill be down on monday, is it ok if a mate brings his 180sx down?? it makes a respectable 244rwkw, with a few mods..

ill see most of you there....where are we meeting up again??? i couldnt see anywhere that we are going to catch up. hope the cops arent to bad on the weekend...it will be a slow cruise down.

cheers

Linton

Yeha hope theres not too many cops around. I was hoping to have my new rears this week, but that ain't happening, so I reckon I'll be taking it easy anyway.

I wave to any line I see too, and especially to the identical Wine Red one getting around!

I don't get many waves back either, sometimes I think it's cause some people think they're too good for it, but I have a theory that it may be because of the dark tint we all have! :headspin:

Maybe it'll be better once we meet each other eh :rofl:

Hey guys, i'm from newy too.....well lake maquarie. I'll prob come in on mon as well.

anyone up for a cruise down to the central coast on the 15th of May?

we could drive down to the haven via swansie way

Hey guys, having some problems with mis-firing lately.

This topic has people with exactly the same problem as me:

http://www.skylinesaustralia.com/forums/showthread.php?t=32356&page=1&pp=25

Wondering if any of you guys could show me how to fix this cause im no backyard mechanic :P

I had this same problem, it was easy to do. It was just a matter of undoing whatever is in the way of taking of the cover to reveal the coil packs. Then taking out each coil pack and taping it up. Once you start undoing things you will get the idea. And if you are worried take a few pics as you are doing it so you remember what goes where. Hope this helps :)

hey SATO_GTS, havent seen u since drift nats at oran park last year, hows the 31? havent seen it round for a while now. must be going good by now.

you catch up with simon at all these days?? hows the bub going??

cheers mate

Linton

Another Newy skyliner... Well I'm moving to Manly next week but I'll be back in Newy on weekends.

Gota white r33 GTS-t, Gold dished rims, UH OHH plates, Stealth boot wing. *I've seen a clone of my car in newy!, who's that!?*

Haven't been cruising in bloody ages.. been so busy with new job & having no money *for excessive petrol use* from living in Syd during week... Gezzz I’m getting real sick of paying $1.20 - $1.25 *BP Ultimate* every time I fill up… errrrr :S

Hey Guys - went for a cruise today around 4pm to foreshore and meet Dean. Top bloke! And saw another bloke with a schmick White R33 yell out to me, and a R33 GTR wth gold mags too. So hope all you blokes can make it tomorrow too.

Speaking of tomorrow, i fear the foreshore will be closed for ANZAC celebreations, so Dean and I thought it would be best to meet at Bar Beach carpark, that way everyone will have no troubles parking etc.

So hope to meet ya all, around 3:30pm tomorrow at Bar Beach carpark :rofl:

^^ what he said ^^

There were barriers around but i think they were for yesterday (saturday) but still it would be easier to meet at bar beach carpark and talk for a while and maybe go on a cruise.

Hopefully quite a few will show up!

yeh i heard there was a bike race or something going on over sun + mon. was gonna suggest bar beach carpark... besides, if the forshore is open, there will be dicks galore down there as usual.... the forshore has gotten pretty lame over the years.

will be there, so will the 180.

Hey guys... some of you already know me, i've got a gun grey 33 gtst, and yeah i live up near maitland... won't be able to make the cruze as i've gotta work... but enjoy and cya's round... oh and Dean that must be you i see up this way every now and then...

Lenno

Yea Mark that is probably me, im from Thornton.

Anyway. Today was a great day. Was good to see some faces and meet some new people.

A few guys had some cameras so I expect some pics will be uploaded soon.

There were about 12 cars that showed up and 9 of us went for a cruise to spears point. Looked heaps good.

Untill next time. Have fun!

Ill upload mmy pics sometime tonight!

Today was awesome fun, good to meet you guys, and id love to it sometime again in the near future.

Maybe like a monthly cruise?!

yeh, it was a good day...very enjoyable. took heaps of photos. so ill post em later...bit tired at the moment.

the cars started going from rice boxes to hiluxs around the turnoff to maitland on the freeway...back home again! :)

cheers

Linton