SAU Community

Melb: Damaged Black R33 GTS25t RB25DET 5spd Manual $8k ono (pic)

Updated price: $7,500

Updated with pictures

Has 102,000km on the clock

Is a stock standard RB25DET and gearbox and clutch and driveline

Interior drivers garnish and air con vents are damaged, have a new one here

Diff provides no drive, I assume the drivers side halfshaft has been pulled out of the diff.

Needs a rear quarter cut, drivers side suspension subframe and drivers door. A-pillar is unharmed. B-pillar needs a little straightening where the drivers side intrusion bar bent it backwards about a centimetre.

Bootlid is fine but now needs a little touchup paint on the edge because the rear quarter is touching the bootlid and the hinge of the bootlid is pushed about 1cm in, therefore the boot doesn't shut properly.

From a couple of us checking the car out, we *dont think* the subframe is bent but still could be by an unnoticeably small amount.

Needs a new wheel and rear caliper assembly, they were broken as part of the accident.

The engine and gearbox stock standard and are perfect, the owner was a big wuss when it came to thrashing cars.

Car has no rego, registration has been cancelled. There are no debts on it either. It is fully complied under low volume system, been in Australia for a few years with the one owner.

Click each picture for a large version

01.JPG

02.JPG

03.JPG

04.JPG

05.JPG

06.JPG

07.JPG

08.JPG

09.JPG

10.JPG

11.JPG

12.JPG

13.JPG

14.JPG

15.JPG

Sorry, only going from memory. Will get more details in the next few days

Approx 100,000km

5 speed manual (as per thread title)

I think its a 1993 model

No mods

Fully owned and complied (green plates), no rego.

Interior in very good condition

Comes with some spare parts

Bootlid is OK, rear bumper and RHS taillight needs replacing

Front bumper needs a respray

Otherwise the car is in very good condition

• 1 month later...

Hey mate,

Have you looked to see what a 1993 GTS-T goes for? And in repairs and damage there is easy $4000-5000 so why would someone go through all that to save $3000 and know they bought a damaged car. I will offer you $2000 cash as long as you are willing to provide all vehicle details for a Revs Check

G

• 2 years later...