SAU Community

broadwater carpark... tonight...

dAVE

due to un forseen circumstances, both boxcar racer and i were unable to attend broadwater carpark last nite, however, we are both considering going tonight.. if some otehr of you guys wanna make it a get together.. we are definatly not going up there alone just to see those stupid commonwhores... bloody commonwhore owners...

anyway.. someone better go up, if you can leave a message with yoru number plate, name and what time you should be up there... cyas all then...

Well I headed down rather late and caught up with the cruising...

About 80 cars turned up at the usual meeting spot... Then we all drove off and went to some other place (I just follow the cars :)) Then word of cops got around.. everyone split up and then we went back to BP at coomera...

Was an alright night.. not much racing but

:)

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Latest Posts

• Hi! When it comes to learning more about your vehicle, checking car window sticker can be quite informative. You'll find details about its specifications, features, and original equipment. It's a useful resource for understanding your car better. Hope this info helps!
    • Hey there! If you're curious about your vehicle's specifications and features, checking car window sticker might provide the details you're looking for. It's a handy way to get insights into your car's original equipment and options. Hope this helps!
    • Hello! If you're interested in getting a comprehensive overview of your vehicle's specifications, features, and original options, checking car window sticker is a great idea. It's a convenient way to access detailed information about your car. Hope this helps!
    • Hey! Want to delve into the specifics of your vehicle's specifications and features? Checking car window sticker is the way to go. You'll get a clear breakdown of its original equipment and options, giving you a better understanding of your car. Hope this suggestion helps!
    • Hello everyone! I am really grateful to be a part of this community.